'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi succeeds in simulating the vocal chords...'Laughing full bloom'

Lee Seung-gi in Little Forest made Lee Han perfect vocalization.In the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, Lee Seung-gi, who simulates the vocal cords, was featured.The lunch menu was Cuttlefish ink risotto, who was told about the menu, saying, But do you eat black food?Park said, I think I can hear Lees voice?Lee Seung-gi said, I do not eat black rice.Soon after Lee Han appeared in the kitchen, and Lee Han, who confirmed that lunch was a Cuttlefish ink risotto, said, I hate Cuttlefish.At this time, Gaon boasted, I eat Cuttlefish well. Lee Seung-gi did not miss it and said, Does Gaon like Cuttlefish well?I said aloud to Lee to listen. Then Lee suddenly changed his words, saying, Im going to eat Cuttlefish. The members laughed at this cute Lee Han.

Lee Seung-gi in 'Little Forest' made Lee Han perfect vocalization.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 9th, Lee Seung-gi, who simulates the vocal cords, was featured.

The lunch menu was Cuttlefish ink risotto, who was told about the menu, saying, "But do you eat black food?" Park said, "I think I can hear Lee's voice?"

Lee Seung-gi said, "I do not eat black rice." Soon after Lee Han appeared in the kitchen, and Lee Han, who confirmed that lunch was a Cuttlefish ink risotto, said, "I hate Cuttlefish."

At this time, Gaon boasted, "I eat Cuttlefish well." Lee Seung-gi did not miss it and said, "Does Gaon like Cuttlefish well? "I said aloud to Lee to listen. Then Lee suddenly changed his words, saying," I'm going to eat Cuttlefish. "The members laughed at this cute Lee Han.