"All The Butlers" Jang Na-ra, best Friend Lee Sang-yoon, "You did well in entertainment"

Lee Sang-yoons serious Friend was Jang Na-ra.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the night of the 22nd, members Friends appeared as masters and featured a friendship trip with members.Each member introduced the friends they brought in.Yang Se-hyeong said his Friend was a master of feats, and Lee Seung-gi introduced him as a tongue-like.Lee Sang-yoon introduced his Friend and said, This Friend is more serious than me.Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, Two positions are hard.Lee Sang-yoon said, This Friend praised me for being good at entertainment when I saw myself performing entertainment.Lee Sang-yoons Friend was Jang Na-ra, and when she saw her, the members welcomed her nervousness.

Lee Sang-yoon's serious Friend was Jang Na-ra.

In the sbs entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the night of the 22nd, members Friends appeared as masters and featured a 'Friendship trip' with members.

Each member introduced the Friends they brought in. Yang Se-hyeong said his Friend was a master of feats, and Lee Seung-gi introduced him as a tongue-like.

Lee Sang-yoon introduced his Friend and said, "This Friend is more serious than me." Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "Two positions are hard."

Lee Sang-yoon said, "This Friend praised me for being good at entertainment when I saw myself performing entertainment." Lee Sang-yoon's Friend was Jang Na-ra, and when she saw her, the members welcomed her nervousness.