"Hummingbird" Park Ji Hu "I like EXO...I'm co-working with D.O."

Actor Park Ji Hu has revealed he is a fan of the group EXO.MBCs Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th will reveal a special interview with Park Ji Hu, the main character of the movie Hummingbird (director), which won the former World 25 titles.Hummingbird is a topical story about the most universal and brilliant memory of 14-year-old Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who faced an unknown giant World in 1994.Park Ji Hu said in an interview with the recent section TV entertainment communication, I like the idol group EXO, he said.I want to match D.O. and Acting co-work. I didnt dream of being an actor from the beginning, Park Ji Hu continued, adding: The original announcer was a dream.I thought I would like to do something related to broadcasting, so I learned to act.  I did not know that I would be able to act on the Hummingbird and I did not know that I would be interviewed by section TV. Park Ji Hu also commented on the audiences hot reaction to Hummingbird, saying, It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed to the general audience.I have got a lot of reviews and I got a lot of power because of the good response. I was sadly told by phone that I was awarded the Best Actress Award at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York last April, he said.Hongdae dating with Park, who is paying attention to Chungmuro, will be broadcast at 11:35 pm today.MBC

Actor Park Ji Hu has revealed he is a fan of the group EXO.

MBC's "Section TV Entertainment Communication" broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th will reveal a special interview with Park Ji Hu, the main character of the movie "Hummingbird" (director), which won the former World 25 titles.

"Hummingbird" is a topical story about the most universal and brilliant memory of 14-year-old Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who faced an unknown giant World in 1994.

Park Ji Hu said in an interview with the recent section TV entertainment communication, "I like the idol group EXO," he said. I want to match D.O. and Acting co-work. "

"I didn't dream of being an actor from the beginning," Park Ji Hu continued, adding: "The original announcer was a dream. I thought I would like to do something related to broadcasting, so I learned to act. "" I did not know that I would be able to act on the 'Hummingbird' and I did not know that I would be interviewed by 'section TV'. "

Park Ji Hu also commented on the audience's hot reaction to 'Hummingbird', saying, "It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed to the general audience. I have got a lot of reviews and I got a lot of power because of the good response. " "I was sadly told by phone that I was awarded the Best Actress Award at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York last April," he said.

Hongdae dating with Park, who is paying attention to Chungmuro, will be broadcast at 11:35 pm today.

MBC