'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "I liked strange Alba and entertainment, different experience"

Kim Yoo-jung reveals why she chose Harp The HolidayOn the 30th, a Lifetime Harp The Holiday production presentation was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul. Yongseok PD and Kim Yoo-jung attended the production presentation.Kim Yoo-jung, who has met with the public since childhood, said, Alba and entertainment are unfamiliar to me.I was worried a lot, but I talked to PD at the pre-meeting and talked about my favorite things and things I wanted to do. Kim Yoo-jung said, So he suggested that we should try Travel and Alba at Italy. I tried hard.I do not have time to learn, he said. I did not have time to learn.I did not even get an Actor properly, but it seems that the store is so good and the place is famous that I made a lot of effort not to harm it. Kim Yoo-jung, who had a different experience, said, In Korea, even if I usually want to do Alba, my family and friends say, I just stay at home.I wanted to experience it a lot: Acting is a job that represents the lives of other people, the public, and makes them feel emotional.So this experience was good, he said.Meanwhile, Harp The Holiday will be released at 5 pm on the 30th through digital channels, and will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 30th on TV channels.

Kim Yoo-jung reveals why she chose 'Harp The Holiday'

On the 30th, a Lifetime 'Harp The Holiday' production presentation was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul. Yongseok PD and Kim Yoo-jung attended the production presentation.

Kim Yoo-jung, who has met with the public since childhood, said, "Alba and entertainment are unfamiliar to me. I was worried a lot, but I talked to PD at the pre-meeting and talked about my favorite things and things I wanted to do. "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "So he suggested that we should try Travel and Alba at Italy. I tried hard. I do not have time to learn, "he said." I did not have time to learn. I did not even get an Actor properly, but it seems that the store is so good and the place is famous that I made a lot of effort not to harm it. "

Kim Yoo-jung, who had a different experience, said, "In Korea, even if I usually want to do Alba, my family and friends say, 'I just stay at home.' I wanted to experience it a lot: Acting is a job that represents the lives of other people, the public, and makes them feel emotional. So this experience was good," he said.

Meanwhile, 'Harp The Holiday' will be released at 5 pm on the 30th through digital channels, and will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 30th on TV channels.