'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "first Alba experience of life, harder than expected"

Actor Kim Yoo-jungs solo travel entertainment program, Harp The Holiday, was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul on March 30 at 3 pm.Kim Yoo-jung, who returned from the gelato shop in Italy after experiencing Alba, said, I was worried because Alba and the entertainment itself were unfamiliar to me because I greeted the public only with drama and movies from a young age.I talked to PD and talked a lot about my favorite hobby, what I do when I rest, and he was very interested.I went to Italy and went to Travel and I was interested in suggesting that I should do something else I wanted to experience. Kim Yoo-jung said, I did not tell you how to work in the field, I could not get an actor properly, but I did not want to hurt it because it was a good store and a high reputation. I also had a different experience and thought a lot.In Korea, even if I want to do Alba, my friends and family have dried up a lot.Acting itself is a job that speaks for other people and the lives of the public, so I wanted to experience it more, but it was so good to have such an opportunity. I played a lot of Alba in the previous work (clean up hot once), so I did an act with the mind of a job-seeker, but when I actually worked, it was harder for Alba than I dared to think.Harp The Holiday is a unique concept of Travel entertainment program in which Actor Kim Yoo-jung left for Italy alone in his 17th year of debut and accompanied Alba and Travel.It will be broadcast for the first time at 8:30 p.m.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung's solo Travel entertainment program, "Harp The Holiday," was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul on March 30 at 3 pm.

Kim Yoo-jung, who returned from the gelato shop in Italy after experiencing Alba, said, "I was worried because Alba and the entertainment itself were unfamiliar to me because I greeted the public only with drama and movies from a young age." "I talked to PD and talked a lot about my favorite hobby, what I do when I rest, and he was very interested. I went to Italy and went to Travel and I was interested in suggesting that I should do something else I wanted to experience. "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I did not tell you how to work in the field, I could not get an Actor properly, but I did not want to hurt it because it was a good store and a high reputation." "I also had a different experience and thought a lot."

"In Korea, even if I want to do Alba, my friends and family have dried up a lot. Acting itself is a job that speaks for other people and the lives of the public, so I wanted to experience it more, but it was so good to have such an opportunity. "

"I played a lot of Alba in the previous work ('clean up hot once'), so I did an act with the mind of a job-seeker, but when I actually worked, it was harder for Alba than I dared to think."

'Harp The Holiday' is a unique concept of Travel entertainment program in which Actor Kim Yoo-jung left for Italy alone in his 17th year of debut and accompanied Alba and Travel. It will be broadcast for the first time at 8:30 p.m.