'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "first Alba of his life, it's so hard...It's been a lot of trouble"

HarpThe Holiday Kim Yoo-jung sighed about the first Alba of his life, saying, It was so hard.On the 30th, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul, a production presentation of Lifetime Harp The Holiday - Kim Yoo-junginItaly (hereinafter referred to as Harp The Holiday) was held.Kim Yoo-jung was lucky to say: I had a lot of experience at Italy, I had a bit of trouble with PD.It was the composition of morning Alba and afternoon vacation in accordance with the purpose of Harp The Holiday, he said. Alba was busier and harder than I thought.I missed Korean food and I was very sad, but I had a good time. Yong Seok-in PD also said, Yoo Jung is a young woman who works hard and represents her 20s. It was a content that enjoyed vacation during her time while working.I have a feeling of sorry, she laughed.Harp The Holiday is a single-minded nomad entertainment where Kim Yoo-jung travels with Alba at Italy.The lifetime Harp The Holiday starring Kim Yoo-jung will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 30th.

'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung sighed about the first Alba of his life, saying, "It was so hard."

On the 30th, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul, a production presentation of Lifetime 'Harp The Holiday - Kim Yoo-junginItaly (hereinafter referred to as 'Harp The Holiday') was held.

Kim Yoo-jung was lucky to say: "I had a lot of experience at Italy, I had a bit of trouble with PD."

"It was the composition of morning Alba and afternoon vacation in accordance with the purpose of Harp The Holiday," he said. "Alba was busier and harder than I thought. I missed Korean food and I was very sad, but I had a good time. "

Yong Seok-in PD also said, "Yoo Jung is a young woman who works hard and represents her 20s." "It was a content that enjoyed vacation during her time while working. I have a feeling of sorry," she laughed.

'Harp The Holiday' is a 'single-minded nomad' entertainment where Kim Yoo-jung travels with Alba at Italy.

The lifetime 'Harp The Holiday' starring Kim Yoo-jung will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 30th.