'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "Alba, it was a lot harder than I thought"

Kim Yoo-jung reveals what he felt while playing AlbaActor Kim Yoo-jung answered, It was a lot hard when asked whether Alba was not very hard at the production presentation of the new lifetime entertainment program Harp The Holiday in Italy (Harp The Holiday) held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on September 30 at 3 pm.I have been playing a lot of Alba in my previous work.I did it with the intention of I want to represent the hearts of my peers because it was a role of a student, but it was really hard to actually try.It was much harder than I dared to think. On the other hand, Harp The Holiday is the first Nomad travel entertainment in Korea to show Kim Yoo-jung leaving Italy for part timer in the morning and Mediterranean traveler in the afternoon.It will be broadcast first at 8:30 p.m. on the 30th.Kim Myung-mi / Lee Jae-ha

Kim Yoo-jung reveals what he felt while playing Alba

Actor Kim Yoo-jung answered, "It was a lot hard" when asked whether "Alba was not very hard" at the production presentation of the new lifetime entertainment program "Harp The Holiday in Italy" (Harp The Holiday) held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on September 30 at 3 pm.

"I have been playing a lot of Alba in my previous work. I did it with the intention of 'I want to represent the hearts of my peers' because it was a role of a student, but it was really hard to actually try. It was much harder than I dared to think. "

On the other hand, 'Harp The Holiday' is the first Nomad travel entertainment in Korea to show Kim Yoo-jung leaving Italy for part timer in the morning and Mediterranean traveler in the afternoon. It will be broadcast first at 8:30 p.m. on the 30th.

Kim Myung-mi / Lee Jae-ha