'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "Alba, I've been busy and harder than I thought... I missed you"

Yong Seok-in PD and Kim Yoo-jung attended the production presentation of the Lifetime new entertainment program Harp The Holiday held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.Harp The Holiday is an entertainment program featuring Kim Yoo-jung communicating with local people through various experiences such as Alba or Travel in Italy.It is not a picture of Actor, but a view of ordinary 21-year-old Kim Yoo-jung.Kim Yoo-jung commented on the appearance of Harp The Holiday, I did Alba in the morning to meet the purpose of the program and enjoyed vacation in the afternoon.Ive been through a lot of trouble, but Ive had a lot of trouble. Alba was busy and harder than I thought. I missed Korean food and I was saddened.I hope youll enjoy it because youve been having fun, said Yong Seok-in, a PD, who said, There were so many customers at the gelato store where Yu Jeong worked, so it was hard for beginners to work.I am sorry.Harp The Holiday will be released for the first time on the 5pm Lifetime Digital Channel today (30th) and will also be broadcast on the 8:30pm Lifetime TV channel.Photo Lifetime

Yong Seok-in PD and Kim Yoo-jung attended the production presentation of the Lifetime new entertainment program Harp The Holiday held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.

Harp The Holiday is an entertainment program featuring Kim Yoo-jung communicating with local people through various experiences such as Alba or Travel in Italy. It is not a picture of Actor, but a view of ordinary 21-year-old Kim Yoo-jung.

Kim Yoo-jung commented on the appearance of 'Harp The Holiday', "I did Alba in the morning to meet the purpose of the program and enjoyed vacation in the afternoon. “I’ve been through a lot of trouble, but I’ve had a lot of trouble.” “Alba was busy and harder than I thought.” “I missed Korean food and I was saddened. “I hope you’ll enjoy it because you’ve been having fun,” said Yong Seok-in, a PD, who said, “There were so many customers at the gelato store where Yu Jeong worked, so it was hard for beginners to work. I am sorry.”

Harp The Holiday will be released for the first time on the 5pm Lifetime Digital Channel today (30th) and will also be broadcast on the 8:30pm Lifetime TV channel.

Photo Lifetime