'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "It was harder than I thought of Alba...It was fun."

Actor Kim Yoo-jung has revealed his feelings with the reason why he chose Harp The Holiday.Kim Yoo-jung was fortunate to have made a funny memory because he felt like he had experienced a lot of things he wanted to experience at the production presentation of Harp The Holiday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 30th.We had a hard time, but we had a break in the morning and Alba in the afternoon, but Alba was busy and harder than I thought, so I missed Korean food there and was saddened.I still feel like I have been having fun. In particular, Kim Yoo-jung said, Since I was a child, I greeted the public through my work, so Alba is very strange and the entertainment itself is very strange.I was a little worried, but when I talked to PD in the pre-meeting, I talked about my favorite hobby and things I wanted to do.I was interested because PD discussed with me and said, Why do not you go to Italy and do something else you wanted to do?I tried a lot to go and work hard, he explained the reason for the program and helped me understand.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung has revealed his feelings with the reason why he chose 'Harp The Holiday'.

Kim Yoo-jung was fortunate to have made a funny memory because he felt like he had experienced a lot of things he wanted to experience at the production presentation of "Harp The Holiday" at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 30th.

"We had a hard time, but we had a break in the morning and Alba in the afternoon, but Alba was busy and harder than I thought, so I missed Korean food there and was saddened. I still feel like I have been having fun. "

In particular, Kim Yoo-jung said, "Since I was a child, I greeted the public through my work, so Alba is very strange and the entertainment itself is very strange. I was a little worried, but when I talked to PD in the pre-meeting, I talked about my favorite hobby and things I wanted to do. I was interested because PD discussed with me and said, 'Why do not you go to Italy and do something else you wanted to do?' I tried a lot to go and work hard, "he explained the reason for the program and helped me understand.