'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "Alba overseas, busier and harder than I thought"

Actor Kim Yoo-jung said what he felt while working part-time overseas.Kim Yoo-jung attended the Lifetime New Entertainment Program Harp The Holiday production presentation held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.Kim Yoo-jung said, I did Alba in the morning to meet the purpose of the program and enjoyed vacation in the afternoon. I did Travel, but I suffered a little.Alba was busier and harder than I thought. He added, I missed Korean food and was sad. I still have fun, so I hope you will have fun.Harp The Holiday is an entertainment program that shows Kim Yoo-jung communicating with local people through various experiences such as Alba or Travel in Italy.It will be released on the first digital channel at 5 oclock on the day and will be broadcast at 8:30 pm Lifetime.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung said what he felt while working part-time overseas.

Kim Yoo-jung attended the Lifetime New Entertainment Program 'Harp The Holiday' production presentation held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I did Alba in the morning to meet the purpose of the program and enjoyed vacation in the afternoon." "I did Travel, but I suffered a little. Alba was busier and harder than I thought. "

He added, "I missed Korean food and was sad. I still have fun, so I hope you will have fun."

'Harp The Holiday' is an entertainment program that shows Kim Yoo-jung communicating with local people through various experiences such as Alba or Travel in Italy. It will be released on the first digital channel at 5 o'clock on the day and will be broadcast at 8:30 pm Lifetime.