"Goal TV viewer ratings 30%"...Would Lee Seung-gi X Bae Suzy VagaBond', 'BOne Series' jump?

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy reunite after six yearsWill Vagabond, which has expressed confidence by referring to 30% as target TV viewer ratings, capture domestic and foreign viewers with an intelligence action thriller that surpasses the Series?On the afternoon of the 16th, SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond production presentation was held at SBS in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.The venue was attended by actors Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee and Hwang Bo Ra.Our drama has been preparing for a very long time and many people for a long time have given time, power and passion.I am so thrilled to finally launch it, said the announcement of Vagabond.Vagabond is an interesting drama with all kinds of narratives, including intelligence and political thrillers, Yoo said. The most interesting gift I wanted to give was to make a drama that was unbearable because I was curious about the next episode.To do so, great actors have worked together to make it the best they can. I hope you enjoy it.If anyone in the middle showed any discomfort or was uncooperative because they had been shooting for 11 months, it would be hard to see them. They were very unique in our drama and they were very comfortable to perform the ensemble even though they were gathered where they were going to play the end king. Everything was a strange environment, and it was good in the series of tensions.I was happy, it was a teamwork of extreme strength, he said, boasting of his extraordinary teamwork.Lee Seung-gi returned to the house theater about a year and a half after the TVN Hwa Yugi which last year ended.I am very excited now that I have been shooting for a year and is about to broadcast.I feel nervous, he said. I was acquainted with director Yoo In-sik and the director of the film before the military discharge, so I was told that I was preparing a Vagabond work while having a drink and eating rice.I started by saying, I think its going to be so fun, because I was so into military stuff. Thankfully, Im honored to be cast in a work that is so big.I hope you will have that overwhelming feeling melted with passion in this work, he said.Lee Seung-gi played Cha Dal-gun, a stuntman who is convinced that the investigation result of the fact-finding team, which is a defective air after losing his nephew in a questionable Planes crash in the play, is not true and that the accident is a terrorist.I think it is the most masculine character I have ever done.Lee Seung-gi, who raised expectations by foreshadowing expectations, said, I have been very helpful in military experience.Many people say to me, Hair has not come out of military life yet, but Hair has come out a lot, but I am still proud of the military and I really like the military.I know a lot about being and I know a lot about being, and I have a strong masculinity in it. I was able to play it confidently and easily because of my military experience.Bae Suzy returned to the small screen in two years after You Sleeped, and heralded a different transformation of acting with the state-run One Black-yo confession.When I first read the script, I was very interested, said Bae Suzy, and I was very excited and curious about the character itself when I first encountered an intelligence thriller.I hope youll see Harry growing up.As for the burden of the title of 25 billion masterpieces, It seems that such burden comes when doing all works.I looked at the same place with good staff with it, and I prepared my work for a year and I was able to finish the filming well. In particular, this work has been talked about with Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, who have been acting once through MBC Kuga no Seo in 2013.I had to breathe in six years, and it was so nice to hear about the casting because it remained a really good memory at the time (Kuga no Seo), and I was able to make filming easier with better breathing, Bae Suzy said.Lee Seung-gi said, I think it is not easy to meet through a work twice.Moreover, it seems that it is not easier to meet twice with Bae Suzy, an actor who represents Korea.It was so good to be reunited with Vagabond, and it was so good at that time, but now the acting aspect was good, and I thought, You were such a good actor.There were many difficult situations, but I think our drama was able to shoot easily because we worked so coolly without any frowning expression.Shin Sung-rok is divided into the head of the state inspection team, Kitaewoong.Kitaewoong is a gold spoon with a father and a college professor mother who is a sick person. He is dispatched to Morocco to catch the accomplice of the Planes terror and meets Cha Dal-gun.Shin Sung-rok said, Ive been challenged by a character Ive never tried, and the story itself is a must-have story.We had no reason to do so because it was an opportunity to experience new elements that we had not implemented before.I dont say I dont think our work will work well every time I do it, but I think it will be really good to tell you about this work, Shin Sung-rok said. I also felt that it would be a drama of a new car, so viewers would feel the same way because I have been trying to do a lot of experiences I havent done.This time, I think it will be better. He showed a strong sense of self-esteem about the work and attracted attention.Moon Jin-hee plays Jessica Lee, the lobbyist for the Asia president of John Enmark, who is lobbying the Ministry of National Defense for the next generation fighter business in Korea, which is worth 11 trillion One.Moon Jin-hee said, The actors who gave us the job today are cool, but other senior actors were so cool. The story itself that the work deals with reminds us of a series of events that we have been experiencing, but it makes us interested in the color we can show.As a female lobbyist with a secret, she was curious because she broke the glass wall of mens world. Hwang Bo Ra, who plays the role of one Republican in the State of One, seven countries, predicted his performance as a strong supporter of Harry.Hwang Bo Ra said, I made my debut as a SBS bond talent in 2003, and the work that the artist who played the role of the first name was Vagabond.So it was a work I had to do. I am so grateful to have appeared.At the end of the day, Shin Sung-rok mentioned 30% of the promises of Vagabond TV viewer ratings and said, We will fulfill the promise that is worth 30%.Meanwhile, Vagabond is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.It will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 20th.

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy reunite after six years Will VagaBond, which has expressed confidence by referring to 30% as target TV viewer ratings, capture domestic and foreign viewers with an intelligence Action thriller that surpasses the 'Series'?

On the afternoon of the 16th, SBS's new gilt drama VagaBond production presentation was held at SBS in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. The venue was attended by actors Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee and Hwang Bo Ra.

"Our drama has been preparing for a very long time and many people for a long time have given time, power and passion. I am so thrilled to finally launch it, "said the announcement of VagaBond.

VagaBond is an interesting drama with all kinds of narratives, including intelligence and political thrillers,” Yoo said. “The most interesting gift I wanted to give was to make a drama that was unbearable because I was curious about the next episode. To do so, great actors have worked together to make it the best they can. I hope you enjoy it.”

“If anyOne in the middle showed any discomfort or was uncooperative because they had been shooting for 11 months, it would be hard to see them. They were very unique in our drama and they were very comfortable to perform the ensemble even though they were gathered where they were going to play the end king.” Everything was a strange environment, and it was good in the series of tensions. I was happy, it was a teamwork of extreme strength, "he said, boasting of his extraordinary teamwork.

Lee Seung-gi returned to the house theater about a year and a half after the TVN 'Hwa Yugi' which last year ended.

"I am very excited now that I have been shooting for a year and is about to broadcast. I feel nervous, "he said." I was acquainted with director Yoo In-sik and the director of the film before the military discharge, so I was told that I was preparing a VagaBond work while having a drink and eating rice. I started by saying, “I think it’s going to be so fun,” because I was so into military stuff. Thankfully, I’m honored to be cast in a work that is so big. I hope you will have that overwhelming feeling melted with passion in this work, "he said.

Lee Seung-gi played Cha Dal-gun, a stuntman who is convinced that the investigation result of the fact-finding team, which is a defective air after losing his nephew in a questionable Planes crash in the play, is not true and that the accident is a terrorist.

"I think it is the most masculine character I have ever dOne. Lee Seung-gi, who raised expectations by foreshadowing expectations, said, "I have been very helpful in military experience. Many people say to me, 'Hair has not come out of military life yet', but Hair has come out a lot, but I am still proud of the military and I really like the military. “I know a lot about being and I know a lot about being, and I have a strong masculinity in it. I was able to play it confidently and easily because of my military experience.”

Bae Suzy returned to the small screen in two years after You Sleeped, and heralded a different transformation of acting with the state-run One Black-yo confession.

“When I first read the script, I was very interested,” said Bae Suzy, “and I was very excited and curious about the character itself when I first encountered an intelligence thriller. I hope you’ll see Harry growing up.”

As for the burden of the title of '25 billion masterpieces', "It seems that such burden comes when doing all works. I looked at the same place with good staff with it, and I prepared my work for a year and I was able to finish the filming well. "

In particular, this work has been talked about with Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, who have been acting once through MBC 'Kuga no Seo' in 2013.

“I had to breathe in six years, and it was so nice to hear about the casting because it remained a really good memory at the time (‘Kuga no Seo’), and I was able to make filming easier with better breathing,” Bae Suzy said.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think it is not easy to meet through a work twice. Moreover, it seems that it is not easier to meet twice with Bae Suzy, an actor who represents Korea. It was so good to be reunited with VagaBond', and it was so good at that time, but now the acting aspect was good, and I thought, 'You were such a good actor.' “There were many difficult situations, but I think our drama was able to shoot easily because we worked so coolly without any frowning expression.”

Shin Sung-rok is divided into the head of the state inspection team, Kitaewoong. Kitaewoong is a gold spoon with a father and a college professor mother who is a sick person. He is dispatched to Morocco to catch the accomplice of the Planes terror and meets Cha Dal-gun.

Shin Sung-rok said, “I’ve been challenged by a character I’ve never tried, and the story itself is a must-have story. We had no reason to do so because it was an opportunity to experience new elements that we had not implemented before.

“I don’t say ‘I don’t think our work will work well’ every time I do it, but I think it will be really good to tell you about this work,” Shin Sung-rok said. “I also felt that it would be a drama of a new car, so viewers would feel the same way because I have been trying to do a lot of experiences I haven’t dOne. This time, I think it will be better. "He showed a strong sense of self-esteem about the work and attracted attention.

Moon Jin-hee plays Jessica Lee, the lobbyist for the Asia president of John Enmark, who is lobbying the Ministry of National Defense for the next generation fighter business in Korea, which is worth 11 trillion One.

Moon Jin-hee said, "The actors who gave us the job today are cool, but other senior actors were so cool." The story itself that the work deals with reminds us of a series of events that we have been experiencing, but it makes us interested in the color we can show. As a female lobbyist with a secret, she was curious because she broke the glass wall of men's world. "

Hwang Bo Ra, who plays the role of One Republican in the State of One, seven countries, predicted his performance as a strong supporter of Harry.

Hwang Bo Ra said, "I made my debut as a SBS Bond talent in 2003, and the work that the artist who played the role of the first name was VagaBond'. So it was a work I had to do. I am so grateful to have appeared.”

At the end of the day, Shin Sung-rok mentiOned 30% of the promises of VagaBond' TV viewer ratings and said, "We will fulfill the promise that is worth 30%."

Meanwhile, VagaBond' is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth. It will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 20th.