'FduX101' Tony and Wijawol "EXO Dream Korea Activity...The Biggest Top Model in Life"

Singles released Tony and Wijawols Ransun boyfriend pictures, which captivated the hearts of national producers with their cute and cute charms in ProDeuceX101.In this picture, Tony and Wijawol completed a picture that shows charm with various poses and witty expressions despite being the first picture.Tony and Wijawol, despite their poor Korean language skills as a foreign Idol producer, did their best on every stage and captivated the ProDeuceX101 national producer.Tony, who is from Canada, is the only foreign Idol producer to enter the final live broadcast 20 people.The Chinese-born Wija Wall showed a steady growth as it went through the stage and showed a good example of the sexual upward curve.On the other hand, Tony and Wijawol are planning to actively engage in Korean activities by working with FNC, a large agency.ProDeuceX101 Stage to Remain in the Afterlife for a Long TimeTony said, Every moment I did my best to finish the pro DeucesX101, which is still attracting attention by all Idol Producer who have appeared in hot interest.The stage of X1-MA is memorable.I think I will have a long afterimage because Ive been practicing choreography when Im preparing, he recalled of the moment when the first 101 Idol Producer had a breath.The moment I got to the first stage, I was so nervous that I grabbed the microphone with my hands, and I focused my mind to do my best every moment, Wijawol said.#Korea Activity, Top Model Biggest in LifeTony, from Canada, said that EXO was the reason why he dreamed of becoming a singer in Korea.I was fascinated when I heard the song Call me baby by my EXO seniors, and I grew up dreaming of Korean activities by looking for the stage through YouTube, he said.I actually came to Korea because I like Korean, and I like dancing and singing so much.I think it is probably the biggest top model in life so far. Tony and Wijawol are expected to work harder in the future to become proud artists and want to stand on various stages after their debut.Singles
Singles released Tony and Wijawols Ransun boyfriend pictures, which captivated the hearts of national producers with their cute and cute charms in ProDeuceX101.In this picture, Tony and Wijawol completed a picture that shows charm with various poses and witty expressions despite being the first picture.Tony and Wijawol, despite their poor Korean language skills as a foreign Idol producer, did their best on every stage and captivated the ProDeuceX101 national producer.Tony, who is from Canada, is the only foreign Idol producer to enter the final live broadcast 20 people.The Chinese-born Wija Wall showed a steady growth as it went through the stage and showed a good example of the sexual upward curve.On the other hand, Tony and Wijawol are planning to actively engage in Korean activities by working with FNC, a large agency.ProDeuceX101 Stage to Remain in the Afterlife for a Long TimeTony said, Every moment I did my best to finish the pro DeucesX101, which is still attracting attention by all Idol Producer who have appeared in hot interest.The stage of X1-MA is memorable.I think I will have a long afterimage because Ive been practicing choreography when Im preparing, he recalled of the moment when the first 101 Idol Producer had a breath.The moment I got to the first stage, I was so nervous that I grabbed the microphone with my hands, and I focused my mind to do my best every moment, Wijawol said.#Korea Activity, Top Model Biggest in LifeTony, from Canada, said that EXO was the reason why he dreamed of becoming a singer in Korea.I was fascinated when I heard the song Call me baby by my EXO seniors, and I grew up dreaming of Korean activities by looking for the stage through YouTube, he said.I actually came to Korea because I like Korean, and I like dancing and singing so much.I think it is probably the biggest top model in life so far. Tony and Wijawol are expected to work harder in the future to become proud artists and want to stand on various stages after their debut.Singles
Singles released Tony and Wijawols Ransun boyfriend pictures, which captivated the hearts of national producers with their cute and cute charms in ProDeuceX101.In this picture, Tony and Wijawol completed a picture that shows charm with various poses and witty expressions despite being the first picture.Tony and Wijawol, despite their poor Korean language skills as a foreign Idol producer, did their best on every stage and captivated the ProDeuceX101 national producer.Tony, who is from Canada, is the only foreign Idol producer to enter the final live broadcast 20 people.The Chinese-born Wija Wall showed a steady growth as it went through the stage and showed a good example of the sexual upward curve.On the other hand, Tony and Wijawol are planning to actively engage in Korean activities by working with FNC, a large agency.ProDeuceX101 Stage to Remain in the Afterlife for a Long TimeTony said, Every moment I did my best to finish the pro DeucesX101, which is still attracting attention by all Idol Producer who have appeared in hot interest.The stage of X1-MA is memorable.I think I will have a long afterimage because Ive been practicing choreography when Im preparing, he recalled of the moment when the first 101 Idol Producer had a breath.The moment I got to the first stage, I was so nervous that I grabbed the microphone with my hands, and I focused my mind to do my best every moment, Wijawol said.#Korea Activity, Top Model Biggest in LifeTony, from Canada, said that EXO was the reason why he dreamed of becoming a singer in Korea.I was fascinated when I heard the song Call me baby by my EXO seniors, and I grew up dreaming of Korean activities by looking for the stage through YouTube, he said.I actually came to Korea because I like Korean, and I like dancing and singing so much.I think it is probably the biggest top model in life so far. Tony and Wijawol are expected to work harder in the future to become proud artists and want to stand on various stages after their debut.Singles

'Singles' released Tony and Wijawol's Ransun boyfriend pictures, which captivated the hearts of national producers with their cute and cute charms in 'ProDeuceX101'.

In this picture, Tony and Wijawol completed a picture that shows charm with various poses and witty expressions despite being the first picture.

Tony and Wijawol, despite their poor Korean language skills as a foreign Idol Producer, did their best on every stage and captivated the ProDeuceX101 national producer.

Tony, who is from Canada, is the only foreign Idol Producer to enter the final live broadcast 20 people. The Chinese-born Wija Wall showed a steady growth as it went through the stage and showed a good example of the sexual upward curve.

On the other hand, Tony and Wijawol are planning to actively engage in Korean activities by working with FNC, a large agency.

ProDeuceX101 Stage to Remain in the Afterlife for a Long Time

Tony said, "Every moment I did my best to finish the pro DeucesX101, which is still attracting attention by all Idol Producer who have appeared in hot interest. The stage of 'X1-MA' is memorable. “I think I will have a long afterimage because I’ve been practicing choreography when I’m preparing,” he recalled of the moment when the first 101 Idol Producer had a breath.

“The moment I got to the first stage, I was so nervous that I grabbed the microphone with my hands, and I focused my mind to do my best every moment,” Wijawol said.

#Korea Activity, Top Model Biggest in Life

Tony, from Canada, said that EXO was the reason why he dreamed of becoming a singer in Korea. “I was fascinated when I heard the song Call me baby by my EXO seniors, and I grew up dreaming of Korean activities by looking for the stage through YouTube,” he said. “I actually came to Korea because I like Korean, and I like dancing and singing so much. I think it is probably the biggest Top Model in life so far. "

Tony and Wijawol are expected to work harder in the future to become proud artists and want to stand on various stages after their debut.

Singles