Jung Chul-min PD "Running Man' The Biggest Danger? When I said Gary was leaving."

Jung Chul-min PD, who is directing Running Man, said that Gary was the biggest Danger when Gary left the Nine-year anniversary.Yoo Jae-Suk is a person who does not know giving up, he said. I believed that I was in charge of the new production.It also welcomed the new recruitment of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, who now thinks Garyless Running Man is also loved a lot, he said.Running Man is every Sunday at 5:00 pm

Jung Chul-min PD, who is directing Running Man', said that Gary was the biggest Danger when Gary left the nine-year anniversary.

"Yoo Jae-Suk is a person who does not know giving up," he said. "I believed that I was in charge of the new production. It also welcomed the new recruitment of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, who now thinks Garyless Running Man' is also loved a lot," he said.

Running Man' is every Sunday at 5:00 pm