Jung Chul-min PD "nine-year anniversary Running Man' Maximum Danger? When Gary got off"

Running Man Jung Chul-min PD mentioned the singer Gary who appeared on the program.Jung Chul-min PD said, When Gary decided to go out, the biggest Danger said, I have been running Running Man for nine years.I had to let go because I had Garys life view and plan, but the audience rating at the time was rapidly decreasing, he said. The audience rating, which was two seats, fell to 5% at some point.Jung Chul-min PD said, With the audience rating, the members were confused.It was the main content to tear the name tag in the past, but every time I opened the name tag from a certain point, the audience rating was not good.However, it is Jung Chul-min PD who was able to escape Danger thanks to the efforts of the members.Yoo Jae-Suk was a person who did not know about giving up, so he pushed me behind me and helped me, he said. The other members were able to pass this time together.In the meantime, Jung Chul-min PD added, Yang Se-chan and Jung So-min were recruited with the aspiration to die, but the members also helped positively.Running Man is an entertainment program that solves missions around the representative landmarks of Korea such as Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong Kook, Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Haha and Yang Se-chan.

Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD mentioned the singer Gary who appeared on the program.

Jung Chul-min PD said, "When Gary decided to go out," the biggest Danger said, "I have been running Running Man' for nine years. "I had to let go because I had Gary's life view and plan, but the audience rating at the time was rapidly decreasing," he said. "The audience rating, which was two seats, fell to 5% at some point." Jung Chul-min PD said, "With the audience rating, the members were confused. "It was the main content to tear the Name tag in the past, but every time I opened the Name tag from a certain point, the audience rating was not good."

However, it is Jung Chul-min PD who "was able to escape Danger thanks to the efforts of the members". "Yoo Jae-Suk was a person who did not know about giving up, so he pushed me behind me and helped me," he said. "The other members were able to pass this time together." In the meantime, Jung Chul-min PD added, "Yang Se-chan and Jung So-min were recruited with the aspiration to die, but the members also helped positively."

Running Man' is an entertainment program that solves missions around the representative landmarks of Korea such as Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong Kook, Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Haha and Yang Se-chan.