Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung X Cha Eun-woo, 20 years ago, reveals the truth and is Happy Endings right?

Shin Se-kyung (Rookie Historian Goe-ryung) and Cha Eun-woo (Lee Rim) found a quay in the greenery hall in the MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcast on the 25th.I broke the sign and found the quay in it. I can not see anyone but the officer. It is the officers responsibility to read it and do it.Cha Eun-woo was in great despair when he confronted the truth that the king hated him, the truth that he had to live in the rust party.When he repeatedly insisted on seeing the first place, Sung Ji-ru (Hersambo) confessed all the truth.Faced with the truth, Cha Eun-woo stepped into a contrasting battle with Kim Yeo-jin (Lim) as a contrast: Why did you make me a great army, why didnt you just let me die as the son of a derelict?I would have been better than my life, which I blamed and hated myself. Kim Yeo-jin, along with the party to endure a little more, promised to return the dragon to Cha Eun-woo.Then, Halmi has lived in more pain than death in the last 20 years, he repeatedly asked me to hold on.Shin Se-kyung, who secured the Sacho, told Lee Ji-hoon (Min Woo-won) that he had found the time and the time when he made the correction annals.Lee Ji-hoon briefly asked, Who the hell modified the sacho?Nevertheless, Shin Se-kyung emphasized that there was a name to fix the temple 10 years ago and it was true that the officers who were not satisfied were killed without shaking.Lee Ji-hoon took the lead in revealing the truth, even though it could be related to his father, who is a left-wing man.I went to the taxa Park Ki-woong (binary), and read an appeal written by Shin Se-kyung, which contained a message asking me to reveal the truth about the fact that I manipulated the ruins.But Park Ki-woong countered, I will not be lucrative and directed Cha Eun-woo, You are Lord Lord Lords son, Daowon, so far and will continue to be.Dont reveal anything, he warned, and was detained in the meltdown party.Cha Eun-woo, who knew all the facts and tried to cover up, also expressed his stubborn intention that he would discover all the truth.With the new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung leaving only the end, attention is focused on the actions of Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong and Lee Ji-hoon to reveal the truth that they were trying to hide so much and correct the lies.

Shin Se-kyung (Rookie Historian Goe-ryung) and Cha Eun-woo (Lee Rim) found a quay in the greenery hall in the MBC drama "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" broadcast on the 25th. I broke the sign and found the quay in it. "I can not see anyone but the officer. It is the officer's responsibility to read it and do it."

Cha Eun-woo was in great despair when he confronted the truth that the king hated him, the truth that he had to live in the rust party. When he repeatedly insisted on seeing the first place, Sung Ji-ru (Hersambo) confessed all the truth. Faced with the truth, Cha Eun-woo stepped into a contrasting battle with Kim Yeo-jin (Lim) as a contrast: "Why did you make me a great army, why didn't you just let me die as the son of a derelict? I would have been better than my life, which I blamed and hated myself. "

Kim Yeo-jin, along with the party to endure a little more, promised to return the dragon to Cha Eun-woo. Then, "Halmi has lived in more pain than death in the last 20 years," he repeatedly asked me to hold on.

Shin Se-kyung, who secured the Sacho, told Lee Ji-hoon (Min Woo-won) that he had found the time and the time when he made the correction annals. Lee Ji-hoon briefly asked, "Who the hell modified the sacho?" Nevertheless, Shin Se-kyung emphasized that "there was a name to fix the temple 10 years ago and it was true that the officers who were not satisfied were killed" without shaking.

Lee Ji-hoon took the lead in revealing the truth, even though it could be related to his father, who is a left-wing man. I went to the taxa Park Ki-woong (binary), and read an appeal written by Shin Se-kyung, which contained a message asking me to reveal the truth about the fact that I manipulated the ruins.

But Park Ki-woong countered, "I will not be lucrative" and directed Cha Eun-woo, "You are Lord Lord Lord's son, Daowon, so far and will continue to be. Don't reveal anything," he warned, and was detained in the meltdown party. Cha Eun-woo, who knew all the facts and tried to cover up, also expressed his stubborn intention that he would "discover all the truth."

With the 'new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' leaving only the end, attention is focused on the actions of Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong and Lee Ji-hoon to reveal the truth that they were trying to hide so much and correct the lies.