All The Butlers' power deer Noh Sa-yeon, "I also won Kim Gura...Lee Seung-gi's 'Arm wrestling victory'

Noh Sa-yeon showed off his strength deer faceIn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 1st, Musa Couple appeared as a master and spent a special time with the rising figure.On the day of the broadcast, the rising figure made a water bomb couple quiz on the proposal of the couples couple of commandments.Lee Moo-song asked, I am a lovely flower deer for me, but my wife, who is a power deer for others, has never lost this. What is this?Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Sang-yoon shouted the right answer while Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae were in trouble.Yang shouted Arm wrestling as the answer; unlike Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae, who believe that it is not the right answer, Arm wrestling was the right answer.So Yook Sungjae said, What deer does arm wrestling?Lee Sang-yoon then responded, What deer is in the world is a power deer.Lee Seung-gi asked Noh Sa-yeon, How strong is Arm wrestling - did you win by the men too?Noh Sa-yeon surprised everyone by saying, Its getting too much ... its all won.Lee Seung-gi then suggested Arm wrestling to Noh Sa-yeon, saying, Then can I taste it?To Lee Seung-gi, who is confident in Arm wrestling, Noh Sa-yeon said, Yes, just taste what it is, and overpowered Lee Seung-gi at once.Yang Se-hyeong, who saw this, explained, I saw how best the victory was to have a tiptoe. Lee Seung-gi also checked his muscles and said, Why did you lose?I laughed because I did not understand.

Noh Sa-yeon showed off his strength deer face

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 1st, Musa Couple appeared as a master and spent a special time with the rising figure.

On the day of the broadcast, the rising figure made a water bomb Couple quiz on the proposal of the Couple's Couple of commandments.

Lee Moo-song asked, "I am a lovely flower deer for me, but my wife, who is a power deer for others, has never lost this. What is this?"

Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Sang-yoon shouted the right answer while Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae were in trouble. Yang shouted "Arm wrestling" as the answer; unlike Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae, who believe that it is not the right answer, Arm wrestling was the right answer.

So Yook Sungjae said, "What deer does Arm wrestling?" Lee Sang-yoon then responded, "What deer is in the world is a power deer."

Lee Seung-gi asked Noh Sa-yeon, "How strong is Arm wrestling - did you win by the men too?" Noh Sa-yeon surprised everyone by saying, "It's getting too much ... it's all won."

Lee Seung-gi then suggested Arm wrestling to Noh Sa-yeon, saying, "Then can I taste it?" To Lee Seung-gi, who is confident in Arm wrestling, Noh Sa-yeon said, "Yes, just taste what it is," and overpowered Lee Seung-gi at once.

Yang Se-hyeong, who saw this, explained, "I saw how best the victory was to have a tiptoe." Lee Seung-gi also checked his muscles and said, "Why did you lose? "I laughed because I did not understand.