"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi "My rival is Jay Black, I'll catch you once."

All The Butlers Actor Lee Seung-gi cited dancer Jay Black as a rival.Park Ji-woo and Jay Black appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.On this day, the members of All The Butlers gathered before the dance collaborator stage Haru and watched the overall stage.Unlike Park Ji-woos alluring stage, Jay Black has shown an exciting appearance.I think its possible, but I dont think it will be possible in Haru, said Yang Se-hyeong, who saw it. I think we need to change our organization, Shin added.Park Ji-woo said, If you believe us, you will make it.Lee Seung-gi, who was assigned to the dance sports team, said, The most rival over there is Jay Black. I will catch Black.

All The Butlers' Actor Lee Seung-gi cited dancer Jay Black as a rival.

Park Ji-woo and Jay Black appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.

On this day, the members of All The Butlers gathered before the dance collaborator stage Haru and watched the overall stage. Unlike Park Ji-woo's alluring stage, Jay Black has shown an exciting appearance.

“I think it’s possible, but I don’t think it will be possible in Haru,” said Yang Se-hyeong, who saw it. “I think we need to change our organization,” Shin added.

Park Ji-woo said, "If you believe us, you will make it."

Lee Seung-gi, who was assigned to the dance sports team, said, "The most rival over there is Jay Black. I will catch Black."