Lee Seung-gi Confessions "I Think Father in My Look" (Little Forest)

Actor Lee Seung-gi falls into longing as he recalls FatherIn the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the 2nd, members and children were drawn to return to the scene after the water play.Driving on the show, Lee Seung-gi looked at the exhausted children and thought: I am the way I used to see myself in our Father.This is how you drive, Confessions said.So Jung So-min expressed his sympathy, I want to see my mother. Lee Seung-gi said, I wanted to see the real Father while doing this program.Lee Seung-gi then appeared to be moistened by her eyes, saying that the children are so lovely.

Actor Lee Seung-gi falls into longing as he recalls Father

In the sbs entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 2nd, members and children were drawn to return to the scene after the water play.

Driving on the show, Lee Seung-gi looked at the exhausted children and thought: "I am the way I used to see myself in our Father. This is how you drive," Confessions said.

So Jung So-min expressed his sympathy, "I want to see my mother." Lee Seung-gi said, "I wanted to see the real Father while doing this program."

Lee Seung-gi then appeared to be moistened by her eyes, saying that "the children are so lovely."