Yoo Jae-Suk's daughter, who looks more like her?

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the last 4 days, the production team reported the recent situation of the members.Ji Seok-jin said, There is a story that Jae-seok does not know how much time to see his second daughter. Yoo Jae-Suk said, My second daughter is so beautiful.Its a stone, he said.Song Ji-hyo asked, Who does a stone look like? Yoo said, Some people say they look like Na Kyung-eun and others say they look like me.Then Kim Jong Kook said, I will cross the sacrifice, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, What if it resembles me?

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the last 4 days, the production team reported the recent situation of the members.

Ji Seok-jin said, "There is a story that Jae-seok does not know how much time to see his second daughter." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "My second daughter is so beautiful. “It’s a stone,” he said.

Song Ji-hyo asked, “Who does a stone look like?” Yoo said, “Some people say they look like Na Kyung-eun and others say they look like me.

Then Kim Jong Kook said, "I will cross the sacrifice," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "What if it resembles me?"