'Doude' Ji Suk-jin X Oh Ha-young ""Running Man' fan meeting song response is so good that I'm surprised"

Date of the city Ji Suk-jin and Oh Ha-young revealed Running Man fan meeting behind the scenes.On the 29th MBC FM4U 2 oclock Date Ji Suk-jin, Apink Oh Ha-young, who made a solo comeback, appeared as a guest and talked.DJ Ji Suk-jin said, I have often seen Running Man fan meeting preparations these days, but I see it again.I was with Lee Kwang-soo, Apink, and I was surprised that the fan meeting song was so good. Oh Ha-young asked, Yes, it was really good, was not you excited too? Ji Suk-jin said, I was excited.However, there was a scene going out with Lee Kwang-soo, but I was wrong about dancing. Oh Ha-young said, But my senior was so confident that my brother was wrong, and Ji Suk-jin said, Yes.And because people have never seen this dance, it seemed to think it is original. Photo: MBC-Seen Radio

'Date of the city' Ji Suk-jin and Oh Ha-young revealed Running Man' fan meeting behind the scenes.

On the 29th MBC FM4U '2 o'clock Date Ji Suk-jin', Apink Oh Ha-young, who made a solo comeback, appeared as a guest and talked.

DJ Ji Suk-jin said, "I have often seen Running Man' fan meeting preparations these days, but I see it again. I was with Lee Kwang-soo, Apink, and I was surprised that the fan meeting song was so good. "

Oh Ha-young asked, "Yes, it was really good, was not you excited too?" Ji Suk-jin said, "I was excited. However, there was a scene going out with Lee Kwang-soo, but I was wrong about dancing. "

Oh Ha-young said, "But my senior was so confident that my brother was wrong," and Ji Suk-jin said, "Yes. And because people have never seen this dance, it seemed to think 'it is original'. "

Photo: MBC-Seen Radio