TWICE Jingyeon, Touring Leeds Renewal...Brained hair

TWICE Jingyeon has renewed Leeds on tourJeongyeon said on the official SNS of TWICE on the 18th, I was so happy to see a lot of Once while I was touring!(I was worried about whether to post it when I was snowing, but I thought I would blink onnce ... )In the photo, Jingyeon boasts a watery visual with a full-fledged stage makeup.It makes the viewers admire with colorful styling, including long hair braided in lambtails and trademark single hair.TWICE, which Jeongyeon belongs to, started TWICE World Tour 2019 TWICE Ritz at KSPO DOME (Olympic Gymnastics Stadium) in Songpa-gu, Seoul on May 25th and 26th.After Asia including Seoul, Bangkok, Manila and Singapore, we completed the Americas tour in four cities starting from LA on the 17th of last month.On the 17th, I met with local fans at the Axiata Arena in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.SNS
TWICE Jingyeon has renewed Leeds on tourJeongyeon said on the official SNS of TWICE on the 18th, I was so happy to see a lot of Once while I was touring!(I was worried about whether to post it when I was snowing, but I thought I would blink onnce ... )In the photo, Jingyeon boasts a watery visual with a full-fledged stage makeup.It makes the viewers admire with colorful styling, including long hair braided in lambtails and trademark single hair.TWICE, which Jeongyeon belongs to, started TWICE World Tour 2019 TWICE Ritz at KSPO DOME (Olympic Gymnastics Stadium) in Songpa-gu, Seoul on May 25th and 26th.After Asia including Seoul, Bangkok, Manila and Singapore, we completed the Americas tour in four cities starting from LA on the 17th of last month.On the 17th, I met with local fans at the Axiata Arena in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.SNS

TWICE Jingyeon has renewed Leeds on tour

Jeongyeon said on the official SNS of TWICE on the 18th, "I was so happy to see a lot of Once while I was touring! (I was worried about whether to post it when I was snowing, but I thought I would blink onnce ... )

In the photo, Jingyeon boasts a watery visual with a full-fledged stage makeup. It makes the viewers admire with colorful styling, including long hair braided in lambtails and trademark single hair.

TWICE, which Jeongyeon belongs to, started 'TWICE World Tour 2019' TWICE Ritz' at KSPO DOME (Olympic Gymnastics Stadium) in Songpa-gu, Seoul on May 25th and 26th.

After Asia including Seoul, Bangkok, Manila and Singapore, we completed the Americas tour in four cities starting from LA on the 17th of last month. On the 17th, I met with local fans at the Axiata Arena in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

SNS