Song Hye-kyo Minmuk, his latest in France released by fans?

maekyung.com news teamSong Hye-kyo The recent situation of the people is a hot topic.On the 19th, a Chinese fan unveiled Song Hye-kyo in his Weibo in a market in France Khan.I just found the mobile phone I lost in France and now Im going to release it, said a fan who released a photo of Song Hye-kyo. I met Song Hye-kyo during the France Travel.He has recently been through a difficult family history, but his bright appearance and beauty are catching his eye.Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo divorced Song Jung-ki in June, just one year and eight months after her marriage; Song Hye-kyo was offered the film Anna and positively reviewed.

maekyung.com news team

Song Hye-kyo The recent situation of the people is a hot topic.

On the 19th, a Chinese fan unveiled Song Hye-kyo in his Weibo in a market in France Khan.

"I just found the Mobile phone I lost in France and now I'm going to release it," said a fan who released a photo of Song Hye-kyo. "I met Song Hye-kyo during the France Travel."

He has recently been through a difficult family history, but his bright appearance and beauty are catching his eye.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo divorced Song Jung-ki in June, just one year and eight months after her marriage; Song Hye-kyo was offered the film 'Anna' and positively reviewed.