Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Lee Kwang-soo unexpected singing skills "

Singer Jeong Joon-Il participated as a composer of the theme song Running ManJung Jun-il appeared as the theme song composer on SBSs Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th.I heard that I was in New York when I was offered, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, I was in New York a little less than a month ago, and I accepted it because I liked Running ManThe members range test was followed by a song by Song Ji-hyo, who is famous for not singing, and the members laughter broke out. Lee Kwang-soo showed off his unexpected singing skills and turned it around.When the song was over, Yoo Jae-Suk teased, It is a famous eunuch method, and the eunuchs are as tickled as when they call the charge.Yoo Jae-Suk was also unable to avoid Hahas attack. When Yoo Jae-Suk was immersed in his emotions, Haha said, Is it pressed by scissors or what?

Singer Jeong Joon-Il participated as a composer of the theme song Running Man

Jung Jun-il appeared as the theme song composer on SBS's Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th.

“I heard that I was in New York when I was offered,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, “I was in New York a little less than a month ago, and I accepted it because I liked Running Man

The members' range test was followed by a song by Song Ji-hyo, who is famous for not singing, and the members' laughter broke out. Lee Kwang-soo showed off his unexpected singing skills and turned it around. When the song was over, Yoo Jae-Suk teased, “It is a famous eunuch method, and the eunuchs are as tickled as when they call ‘the charge’.”

Yoo Jae-Suk was also unable to avoid Haha's attack. When Yoo Jae-Suk was immersed in his emotions, Haha said, "Is it pressed by scissors or what?"