Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, daughter of a fool .. "I want to see my youngest daughter."

The comedian Yoo Jae-Suk revealed his love for his extraordinary daughter.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 4th, Yoo Jae-Suks Stead Warning for Haha is revealed.In a recent recording, the members reported that Yoo Jae-Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter, Na-eun, these days.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am just about to go to the stone and I am going to stand up alone, but it is so beautiful.Yoo Jae-Suk recently gave birth to his third daughter, Haha, saying, You are dead now, you will be so beautiful.The members who listened to the story of their daughter Na-eun asked, Who is it now? And Yoo Jae-Suk added, Some people say that they resemble me and others resemble Na Kyung-eun.The members laughed at the question, saying, The sacrifice will cross.Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk I want to see my youngest daughter and Im crazy. Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk,

The comedian Yoo Jae-Suk revealed his love for his extraordinary daughter.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 4th, Yoo Jae-Suk's 'Stead Warning' for Haha is revealed.

In a recent recording, the members reported that Yoo Jae-Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter, Na-eun, these days.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am just about to go to the stone and I am going to stand up alone, but it is so beautiful."

Yoo Jae-Suk recently gave birth to his third daughter, Haha, saying, "You are dead now, you will be so beautiful."

The members who listened to the story of their daughter Na-eun asked, "Who is it now?" And Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Some people say that they resemble me and others resemble Na Kyung-eun." The members laughed at the question, saying, "The sacrifice will cross."

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "I want to see my youngest daughter and I'm crazy." Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk,