Running Man' Park Jung-min and Lim Ji-yeon, Jeon So-min reveal drunkenness "If you get drunk, Sibi walks"

Park Jung-min and Lim Ji-yeon in Running Man revealed the drinking habits of Jeon So-min.The SBS entertainment Running Man, which aired on the 25th, featured the main actors Park Jung-min, Choi Yoo-hwa and Lim Ji-yeon in the movie Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack as guests.Lim Ji-yeon asked about his friendship with Jeon So-min, saying, I did not work with my sister, but I saw her several times at a drink.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Did you see our mini-mins drinking habits?Lim Ji-yeon said, My sister, who is a small girl, put a lot of Sibi when she was drunk.In particular, Lee Kwang-soo said, If you tell me when you are drunk, you have to pretend you have not heard it.Park Jung-min also brought out the episode, saying, Somin is shooting Running Man at night, and a call came to me to come quickly.After exercising, I said I could not sweat a lot, but I kept calling. It turned out that it was not a shooting. My brother made me, said Jeon So-min, who was restless. There was Yang Se-chan in the spot.Lee Kwang-soo and Yang Se-chan added a smile by pretending not to know what are we talking about?

Park Jung-min and Lim Ji-yeon in Running Man' revealed the drinking habits of Jeon So-min.

The sbs entertainment Running Man', which aired on the 25th, featured the main actors Park Jung-min, Choi Yoo-hwa and Lim Ji-yeon in the movie 'Tazza: The High Rollers: One Eyed Jack' as guests.

Lim Ji-yeon asked about his friendship with Jeon So-min, saying, "I did not work with my sister, but I saw her several times at a drink."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Did you see our mini-min's drinking habits?" Lim Ji-yeon said, "My sister, who is a small girl, put a lot of Sibi when she was drunk."

In particular, Lee Kwang-soo said, "If you tell me when you are drunk, you have to pretend you have not heard it.

Park Jung-min also brought out the episode, saying, "Somin is shooting Running Man' at night, and a call came to me to come quickly. After exercising, I said I could not sweat a lot, but I kept calling. It turned out that it was not a shooting. "

"My brother made me," said Jeon So-min, who was restless. "There was Yang Se-chan in the spot." Lee Kwang-soo and Yang Se-chan added a smile by pretending not to know "what are we talking about?"