"Running Man" Lim Ji-yeon "Jeon So-min, he bet Sibi when he got drunk"

Actor Lim Ji-yeon Disclosures Jeon So-mins LiebeestActor Lim Ji-yeon, Park Jung-min and Choi Yoo-hwa appeared as guests on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the 25th.On this day, Lim Ji-yeon replied, I met only my sister at a drink, when asked if she had ever worked with Jeon So-min.When asked about the drinking habits of Jeon So-min, she laughed, saying, Sommins sister put a sibi when she was drunk.Lee Kwang-soo added, Jeon So-min should not meet his eyes when he is drunk. He should pretend he did not hear it.Park Jung-min said, One day, Somin called me. He told me to come to Running Man.It was after nine oclock and I was working out, so I said I couldnt go because I was sweating, but I kept calling.So, Jeon So-min excused Thats what (Lee) Kwang-soo did but Lee Kwang-soo said, I have never done that.Why do you sell Running Man?

Actor Lim Ji-yeon Disclosures Jeon So-min's Liebeest

Actor Lim Ji-yeon, Park Jung-min and Choi Yoo-hwa appeared as guests on sbs Running Man' which was broadcast on the 25th.

On this day, Lim Ji-yeon replied, "I met only my sister at a drink," when asked if she had ever worked with Jeon So-min. When asked about the drinking habits of Jeon So-min, she laughed, saying, "Sommin's sister put a Sibi when she was drunk."

Lee Kwang-soo added, "Jeon So-min should not meet his eyes when he is drunk. He should pretend he did not hear it.

Park Jung-min said, "One day, Somin called me. He told me to come to Running Man'. It was after nine o’clock and I was working out, so I said I couldn’t go because I was sweating, but I kept calling.” So, Jeon So-min excused "That's what (Lee) Kwang-soo did" but Lee Kwang-soo said, "I have never done that. Why do you sell Running Man'? "