Running Man' Jeong Joon-Il, appears as the theme song composer...Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin Wonki insistence

Running Man Jeong Joon-Il appeared as a theme song composer.On the 4th broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, who insist on Wonki, were drawn.On this day, Running Man theme song composer Jeong Joon-Il appeared and said, I am called Jeong Joon-Il who makes a song.Ive never been to a variety show.I was in New York and said Id get a phone call for the theme song; I usually like Running Man, said Jeong Joon-Il.Then the members showed off their childishness, saying, We are childish, and Jin Joon-Il laughed and heard Sare.Jeong Joon-Il said he wanted to know the range for part allocation.Kim Bum-soos I want to see key was lowered and asked to call it, but Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk said No and laughed.Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo followed by Yoo Jae-Suk, and Jin Joon-Il could not bear to laugh.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Jeong Joon-Il appeared as a theme song composer.

On the 4th broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, who insist on Wonki, were drawn.

On this day, Running Man' theme song composer Jeong Joon-Il appeared and said, "I am called Jeong Joon-Il who makes a song." I've never been to a variety show.

"I was in New York and said I'd get a phone call for the theme song; I usually like Running Man'," said Jeong Joon-Il. Then the members showed off their childishness, saying, "We are childish," and Jin Joon-Il laughed and heard Sare.

Jeong Joon-Il said he wanted to know the range for part allocation. Kim Bum-soo's "I want to see" key was lowered and asked to call it, but Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk said "No" and laughed. Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo followed by Yoo Jae-Suk, and Jin Joon-Il could not bear to laugh.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen