Running Man' Jeong Joon-Il appears as a theme song composer "usual favorite entertainment"

Seoul =) = Singer Jeong Joon-Il appeared as the theme song composer of Running Man.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 4th, was decorated with a running area (9) project and was shown to be conducting the theme song project.On the day, Jeong Joon-Il appeared as the theme song composer; he quietly replied, Yes, when asked if Variety is the first time he said, Jeong Joon-Il to make and sing songs.When I received the theme song proposal, I was in New York a little less than a month ago. I can not speak English, he laughed shyly.He said he accepted the theme song proposal and said, It is my favorite entertainment.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Seoul =) = Singer Jeong Joon-Il appeared as the theme song composer of Running Man'.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 4th, was decorated with a running area (9) project and was shown to be conducting the theme song project.

On the day, Jeong Joon-Il appeared as the theme song composer; he quietly replied, "Yes," when asked if "Variety is the first time" he said, "Jeong Joon-Il to make and sing songs."

"When I received the theme song proposal, I was in New York a little less than a month ago. I can not speak English," he laughed shyly. He said he accepted the theme song proposal and said, "It is my favorite entertainment."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.