'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi, Myhyeon X Choi Yu-jin is turned away and 'flood'

Lee Seung-gi laughed at the childrens appearance in Little Forest.In the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, members who spend time with their parents and children were included.The youngest line, Mai Hyun and Choi Yu-jin, arrived first.Ms Choi Yu-jin did not fall off as the members who met for a long time were awkward and stuck to her mothers legs.Jung So-min was jokingly approached, saying, Do you feel sad? But Choi Yu-jin dug into her mothers arms more and more.Im not familiar with it, he said anxiously.My mother said, I told you a hundred times that I wanted to come here. Lee Seung-gi told My Hyun-gun, Did you miss my uncle Lee Hyun-ah?, and My Hyun-gun did not answer, but passed by and laughed.However, Lee Seung-gi did not give up and asked Ms. Choi Yu-jins mother with a look full of anticipation, saying, Did anyone especially say I wanted to see?But Ms Choi Yu-jins mother responded with a laugh by saying, I want to see the child (Mai Hyun) in banana clothes.

Lee Seung-gi laughed at the children's appearance in 'Little Forest'.

In the sbs entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, members who spend time with their parents and children were included.

The youngest line, Mai Hyun and Choi Yu-jin, arrived first. Ms Choi Yu-jin did not fall off as the members who met for a long time were awkward and stuck to her mother's legs.

Jung So-min was jokingly approached, saying, "Do you feel sad?" But Choi Yu-jin dug into her mother's arms more and more. I'm not familiar with it," he said anxiously.

My mother said, "I told you a hundred times that I wanted to come here." Lee Seung-gi told My Hyun-gun, "Did you miss my uncle Lee Hyun-ah? ", and My Hyun-gun did not answer, but passed by and laughed.

However, Lee Seung-gi did not give up and asked Ms. Choi Yu-jin's mother with a look full of anticipation, saying, "Did anyone especially say I wanted to see?" But Ms Choi Yu-jin's mother responded with a laugh by saying, "I want to see the child (Mai Hyun) in banana clothes."