"If you like it, you'll be heard." Jung Ga-ram "Park Bo-gum and Yoo Seung-ho, different points? Different charms."

Actor Jung Ga-ram, 27, said he has eachs own resolve, and evaluated his peers Actor Park Bo-gum, Yoo Seung-ho and Seo Kang-joon.In an interview with Jung Ga-ram of the Netflix drama Like It Sounds (playplayplay by Lee Zin-yeon, Seo Bo-ra, and director Ina-jung) in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 29th, he said, I like it.Jung Ga-ram was born in 1993 and is a contemporaries with Park Bo-gum, Yoo Seung-ho and Seo Kang-joon.Asked if there is a difference with them, he said, I think it is a fan because it is so big.I think there is a different effect than someone is better, he said. I just feel like Im going to fly.I still do not know if I am doing anything I want to do, but I do not know if it is right or wrong.Especially, he mentioned Hye-youngs character of I like it if I like it. I was worried about how I could do Acting.I was worried about what the director and the artist would have cast me and what I could meet the expectation. But I think you liked my acting.I also call other actors, but they call me by the name of the play, not my real name. The Like to Sound is a 100% romance story about the transparency of three men and women in a world where a good alarm application that sounds an alarm is developed when a favorite person enters a radius of 10m and can express his mind only through an alarm.It is a remake of the original work of the same name of the cartoonist Chun Gye-young, who has gained great popularity with Unplugged Boy and Audition.Jung Ga-ram plays Lee Hye-young, a longtime friend of Sun-oh (Songgang), who even yields his first love; he is the son of Sun-ohs housekeeper, and is the best friend who has no one with Sun-oh.The family situation is not enough, but it is a warm person who knows how to care for others because he grew up with a lot of love from his mother.Especially, he hides his favorite heart for Friend Sun-oh even though he first fell in love with Jo-Jo (Kim So-hyun).Jung Ga-ram won the 53rd Daejong Film Festival New Man Actor Award for the movie 4th and received attention as a rising star.Since then, he has appeared in various genres such as the movie Love of Poets, Dokjeon, and the drama Mistris.In Like to Sound, I solved the situation with my close friend and romance through delicate acting.Like It Rings is an eight-part episode and was released on Netflix on Tuesday.= Yoo Ji-hui
Actor Jung Ga-ram, 27, said he has eachs own resolve, and evaluated his peers Actor Park Bo-gum, Yoo Seung-ho and Seo Kang-joon.In an interview with Jung Ga-ram of the Netflix drama Like It Sounds (playplayplay by Lee Zin-yeon, Seo Bo-ra, and director Ina-jung) in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 29th, he said, I like it.Jung Ga-ram was born in 1993 and is a contemporaries with Park Bo-gum, Yoo Seung-ho and Seo Kang-joon.Asked if there is a difference with them, he said, I think it is a fan because it is so big.I think there is a different effect than someone is better, he said. I just feel like Im going to fly.I still do not know if I am doing anything I want to do, but I do not know if it is right or wrong.Especially, he mentioned Hye-youngs character of I like it if I like it. I was worried about how I could do Acting.I was worried about what the director and the artist would have cast me and what I could meet the expectation. But I think you liked my acting.I also call other actors, but they call me by the name of the play, not my real name. The Like to Sound is a 100% romance story about the transparency of three men and women in a world where a good alarm application that sounds an alarm is developed when a favorite person enters a radius of 10m and can express his mind only through an alarm.It is a remake of the original work of the same name of the cartoonist Chun Gye-young, who has gained great popularity with Unplugged Boy and Audition.Jung Ga-ram plays Lee Hye-young, a longtime friend of Sun-oh (Songgang), who even yields his first love; he is the son of Sun-ohs housekeeper, and is the best friend who has no one with Sun-oh.The family situation is not enough, but it is a warm person who knows how to care for others because he grew up with a lot of love from his mother.Especially, he hides his favorite heart for Friend Sun-oh even though he first fell in love with Jo-Jo (Kim So-hyun).Jung Ga-ram won the 53rd Daejong Film Festival New Man Actor Award for the movie 4th and received attention as a rising star.Since then, he has appeared in various genres such as the movie Love of Poets, Dokjeon, and the drama Mistris.In Like to Sound, I solved the situation with my close friend and romance through delicate acting.Like It Rings is an eight-part episode and was released on Netflix on Tuesday.= Yoo Ji-hui

Actor Jung Ga-ram, 27, said he has "each's own resolve," and evaluated his peers Actor Park Bo-gum, Yoo Seung-ho and Seo Kang-joon.

In an interview with Jung Ga-ram of the Netflix drama "Like It Sounds" (playplayplay by Lee Zin-yeon, Seo Bo-ra, and director Ina-jung) in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 29th, he said, "I like it."

Jung Ga-ram was born in 1993 and is a contemporaries with Park Bo-gum, Yoo Seung-ho and Seo Kang-joon. Asked if there is a difference with them, he said, "I think it is a fan because it is so big. "I think there is a different effect than someone is better," he said. "I just feel like I'm going to fly."

"I still do not know if I am doing anything I want to do, but I do not know if it is right or wrong."

Especially, he mentioned Hye-young's character of "I like it if I like it." "I was worried about how I could do Acting. "I was worried about what the director and the artist would have cast me and what I could meet the expectation." "But I think you liked my Acting. I also call other Actors, but they call me by the name of the play, not my real name. "

The 'Like to Sound' is a 100% romance story about the transparency of three men and women in a world where a good alarm application that sounds an alarm is developed when a favorite person enters a radius of 10m and can express his mind only through an alarm. It is a remake of the original work of the same name of the cartoonist Chun Gye-young, who has gained great popularity with 'Unplugged Boy' and 'Audition'.

Jung Ga-ram plays Lee Hye-young, a longtime Friend of Sun-oh (Songgang), who even yields his first love; he is the son of Sun-oh's housekeeper, and is the best Friend who has no one with Sun-oh. The family situation is not enough, but it is a warm person who knows how to care for others because he grew up with a lot of love from his mother. Especially, he hides his favorite heart for Friend Sun-oh even though he first fell in love with Jo-Jo (Kim So-hyun).

Jung Ga-ram won the 53rd Daejong Film Festival New Man Actor Award for the movie '4th' and received attention as a rising star. Since then, he has appeared in various genres such as the movie 'Love of Poets', 'Dokjeon', and the drama 'Mistris'. In 'Like to Sound', I solved the situation with my close Friend and romance through delicate Acting.

"Like It Rings" is an eight-part episode and was released on Netflix on Tuesday.

= Yoo Ji-hui