Goo Jae-yi, a previous-class life shot shot by gold-handed Husband, "I always like it"

Actor Goo Jae-yi has told of his sweet honeymoon.Goo Jae-yi posted two photos on his Instagram on August 19 with an article entitled I always like it, a precious picture of my brother.Goo Jae-yi in the public photo is smiling brightly toward Camera, showing off his unique elegant atmosphere.The recent situation of Goo Jae-yi, which is full of happiness, makes fans happy.Park So-hee
Actor Goo Jae-yi has told of his sweet honeymoon.Goo Jae-yi posted two photos on his Instagram on August 19 with an article entitled I always like it, a precious picture of my brother.Goo Jae-yi in the public photo is smiling brightly toward Camera, showing off his unique elegant atmosphere.The recent situation of Goo Jae-yi, which is full of happiness, makes fans happy.Park So-hee

Actor Goo Jae-yi has told of his sweet honeymoon.

Goo Jae-yi posted two photos on his Instagram on August 19 with an article entitled "I always like it, a precious picture of my brother."

Goo Jae-yi in the public photo is smiling brightly toward Camera, showing off his unique elegant atmosphere. The recent situation of Goo Jae-yi, which is full of happiness, makes fans happy.

Park So-hee