You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' EXO Baekhyun "When I was a high school student, I called the band 'cleaning'

You Hee-yeols Sketchbook EXO Baekhyun confides in a band anecdote during high school days.KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcasted on the night of the 12th was performed by Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.When I was an elementary school student, I went to karaoke and sang, and it became a vibe, so I got interested, Baekhyun said.I had a band when I was a high school student; the band name was coma, Baekhyun revealed, who had called The Lays cleaning during the band audition.I havent had time to go to karaoke these days, so Ive never sang that song, said Baekhyun, who digested a verse of cleaning with a sweet voice.

You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' EXO Baekhyun confides in a band anecdote during high school days.

KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' broadcasted on the night of the 12th was performed by Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.

"When I was an elementary school student, I went to karaoke and sang, and it became a vibe, so I got interested," Baekhyun said.

"I had a band when I was a high school student; the band name was coma," Baekhyun revealed, who had called The Lay's "cleaning" during the band audition. "I haven't had time to go to karaoke these days, so I've never sang that song," said Baekhyun, who digested a verse of "cleaning" with a sweet voice.