"Don't throw us away" "Spring Night" Han Ji-min, the president,

On the 10th MBC drama Spring Night, Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in) met with Jeong Hae-in and asked again about the drunkenness.Previously, Jeong Hae-in had been suffering from hearing about his son Haian (Yoo Eun-woo)s mother, who had remarried and lived in a family after breaking up with Jeong Hae-in early on.The wound that was betrayed was staying deep in the heart.I was drunk and said, Will Jung-in leave us? Will he abandon us? Can you believe it? Can I believe it? Is it changing?I dont know, I shook my head to Han Ji-min, who replied that he would not change, the first time I was exposed to the anxiety of Jung Hae-in.Han Ji-min said, I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. JiHo. It is my qualification.I know you do not believe me at all, but I am uncomfortable with my heart.  I think I jumped too unprepared because of my desire for Yoo JiHo.I thought that if I loved it, it could be covered. But for a while, Mr. JiHos past popped out, but my heart was still sore. I knew that my heart was still short.I told him I didnt want to pretend to be cool.Yoo JiHo confessed to his heart again, Do not throw us away.

On the 10th MBC drama "Spring Night", Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in) met with Jeong Hae-in and asked again about the drunkenness.

Previously, Jeong Hae-in had been suffering from hearing about his son Haian (Yoo Eun-woo)'s mother, who had remarried and lived in a family after breaking up with Jeong Hae-in early on. The wound that was betrayed was staying deep in the heart.

I was drunk and said, "Will Jung-in leave us? Will he abandon us? Can you believe it? Can I believe it? Is it changing?" "I don't know," I shook my head to Han Ji-min, who replied that he would not change, the first time I was exposed to the anxiety of Jung Hae-in.

Han Ji-min said, "I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. JiHo. It is my qualification. I know you do not believe me at all, but I am uncomfortable with my heart. "" I think I jumped too unprepared because of my desire for Yoo JiHo. I thought that if I loved it, it could be covered. But for a while, Mr. JiHo's past popped out, but my heart was still sore. "I knew that my heart was still short." I told him I didn’t want to pretend to be cool.

Yoo JiHo confessed to his heart again, "Do not throw us away."