Two "Two" Contact the cast of Miss Trot' Moy Yat, Song Gain - Desperation - Best Friends with Jung Da-kyung"

Just a few months ago, music contests were reminiscent of hip-hop and idol music.The topic of the topic was overturning the idea, TV Chosun Tomorrow was Miss Trot (hereinafter referred to as Miss Trot).The Trot Survival Program Miss Trot, which broke the trot genre of adult songs, opened a full-fledged trot craze. There was a new genre called Two in the craze.He and bnt met, who had to be remembered once they saw the extraordinary concept of Princess.When asked about his secret to popularity, which was so popular that he ranked third in the Miss Trot popular vote, he said, It looks cold, but it is very charming.I think you like to treat fans with the charm of real life, he said.After the end of Miss Trot, he was in the midst of the concert, and he said that he would be in contact with the performers and that he was the best person to be a friend.I usually like shoulder-pumping or pink clothes, he said, adding, It happened naturally because officials called me Princess from the Miss Trot preliminaries.I like to wear splashes, so I enjoy shopping in Dongdaemun and relieve stress. I also say that I want to appear on MBC I live alone because my daily life is not ordinary as well as fashion.When asked if there were any difficulties in playing Trot singer at a young age, he replied, There were many people who were older, so I could lean and learn a lot.Asked if there is any burden on diet, he often heard that he should live to be a Trot singer, adding that he gained 5kg after appearing in Miss Trot.When he became a hot topic with the peak announcer and sister magazine, he said that he would have heard a lot of things that he was beautiful since he was a child.When asked if he had a similar celebrity, he replied, I heard that he resembled Kim Hee-sun, Oh Yoon-ah, and Park Shin-hye. When asked about his ideal, he laughed, saying, Gold Sapa style.He added that he had never been with his boyfriend for more than 200 days.As for the role model, Hong Jin-young said, I want to be an all-around entertainer by singing, acting, and performing arts. As for the activity plan, I want to do acting right if I have a role that suits me.I am confident that I will play the role of the third daughter of a daily drama or the licorice that pops out of a sitcom.I have been studying acting for a year, he said.Editor: Na Yeon-ju Photographer: Yoon Ho-joons costume: Zara Eyewear: Front Hair: Salon De Musai Daon Designer Make-up: Deputy Director Salon De Musai Suu Kyi

Just a few months ago, music contests were reminiscent of hip-hop and idol music. The topic of the topic was overturning the idea, TV Chosun 'Tomorrow was Miss Trot' (hereinafter referred to as Miss Trot').

The Trot Survival Program Miss Trot, which broke the Trot genre of adult songs, opened a full-fledged Trot craze. There was a new genre called Two in the craze. He and bnt met, who had to be remembered once they saw the extraordinary concept of 'Princess'.

When asked about his secret to popularity, which was so popular that he ranked third in the Miss Trot popular vote, he said, "It looks cold, but it is very charming. “I think you like to treat fans with the charm of real life,” he said. After the end of Miss Trot, he was in the midst of the concert, and he said that he would be in contact with the performers and that he was the best person to be a friend.

"I usually like shoulder-pumping or pink clothes," he said, adding, "It happened naturally because officials called me Princess from the Miss Trot preliminaries." I like to wear splashes, so I enjoy shopping in Dongdaemun and relieve stress. I also say that I want to appear on MBC 'I live alone' because my daily life is not ordinary as well as fashion.

When asked if there were any difficulties in playing Trot singer at a young age, he replied, "There were many people who were older, so I could lean and learn a lot. Asked if there is any burden on diet, he often heard that he should live to be a Trot singer, adding that he gained 5kg after appearing in Miss Trot.

When he became a hot topic with the peak announcer and sister magazine, he said that he would have heard a lot of things that he was beautiful since he was a child. When asked if he had a similar celebrity, he replied, I heard that he resembled Kim Hee-sun, Oh Yoon-ah, and Park Shin-hye. When asked about his ideal, he laughed, saying, "Gold Sapa" style. He added that he had never been with his boyfriend for more than 200 days.

As for the role model, Hong Jin-young said, "I want to be an all-around entertainer by singing, acting, and performing arts." As for the activity plan, "I want to do acting right if I have a role that suits me. I am confident that I will play the role of the third daughter of a daily drama or the licorice that pops out of a sitcom. I have been studying acting for a year, "he said.

Editor: Na Yeon-ju Photographer: Yoon Ho-joon's costume: Zara Eyewear: Front Hair: Salon De Musai Daon Designer Make-up: Deputy Director Salon De Musai Suu Kyi