"I love you so much..."Spring Night" Han Ji-min, sad Confessions about Jung Hae-in.

Seoul = = Spring Night Han Ji-min has confessions for heartfeltness.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) told his lover Yoo JiHo (Jung Hae-in) that he thought he should love like this.On this day, Yoo JiHo was drunk and asked Lee Jung-in, Would you abandon us, trust me, youre sure youll never change? And I dont know if youll change.I do not know, he said, making Lee Jung-in upset.The next morning, Yoo JiHo didnt remember anything; she shook her head when she heard this from a friend.At this time, Lee Jung-in expressed his upset to his co-worker, saying, I can not get rid of it. (JiHo has not forgotten Eunwoos mother yet.It seems that I have been so caught up in what I see right now, he said.Lee Jung-in said, The honest feeling I received was Is not it the same as you? But I know it was not intended.I honestly cant remember that Im so frustrated right now, so I cant even apologize, Im afraid Ill make more misunderstandings, Im going crazy, Yoo JiHo said.Its my qualifications - I just have anxiety in me that I dont know, he added.Lee Jung-in said, I do, too. I betrayed the person I met and did not show it all.  (Mr. JiHos situation) I know, but I feel uncomfortable.Especially, he said, I do not suspect JiHo, but I suspect me. I think I have jumped too hard because of my greed. I do not want to make it difficult. I love you.I thought I should love it like this. Lee said, I was so excited about Mr. JiHos past coming out for a while, as if I had faced something I was trying to ignore, so I knew that my heart was still lacking.If you know my shortage in any situation, do not you want to avoid it? I am just now. I think I need time to think more about myself. Yoo JiHo, who learned about Lee Jung-ins inner mind, said, I will tell you exactly about the spirit, do not abandon us.Spring Night airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 p.m.

Seoul = = 'Spring Night' Han Ji-min has Confessions for heartfeltness.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) told his lover Yoo JiHo (Jung Hae-in) that he thought he should love like this.

On this day, Yoo JiHo was drunk and asked Lee Jung-in, "Would you abandon us, trust me, you're sure you'll never change?" And "I don't know if you'll change. I do not know, "he said, making Lee Jung-in upset.

The next morning, Yoo JiHo didn't remember anything; she shook her head when she heard this from a friend.

At this time, Lee Jung-in expressed his upset to his co-worker, saying, "I can not get rid of it. (JiHo has not forgotten Eunwoo's mother yet." "It seems that I have been so caught up in what I see right now," he said.

Lee Jung-in said, "The honest feeling I received was 'Is not it the same as you?'" But "I know it was not intended."

"I honestly can't remember that I'm so frustrated right now, so I can't even apologize, I'm afraid I'll make more misunderstandings, I'm going crazy," Yoo JiHo said. "It's my qualifications - I just have anxiety in me that I don't know," he added.

Lee Jung-in said, "I do, too. I betrayed the person I met and did not show it all." " (Mr. JiHo's situation) I know, but I feel uncomfortable."

Especially, he said, "I do not suspect JiHo, but I suspect me. I think I have jumped too hard because of my greed." "I do not want to make it difficult. I love you. I thought I should love it like this. "

Lee said, "I was so excited about Mr. JiHo's past coming out for a while, as if I had faced something I was trying to ignore, so I knew that my heart was still lacking. If you know my shortage in any situation, do not you want to avoid it? I am just now. I think I need time to think more about myself. "

Yoo JiHo, who learned about Lee Jung-in's inner mind, said, "I will tell you exactly about the spirit, do not abandon us." "Spring Night" airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 p.m.