"Dude" Eva "I like So Chan-hui's "Tears," stress released."

Russian-born Broadcaster Eva showed off her outstanding singing skills.On the 17th, MBC Radio FM4U Dooshis date Ji Suk-jin appeared in Eva and India Broadcaster Lucky.I am close to Mr. Kai, said Lucky, EXO is famous in India and it is easy to convey Korean culture.The popularity of EXO is great in India, there are 1,000 SNS messages coming every day, Lucky said, and selected EXOs Love shot.I hope that the Indian friends will come to India, said Luckey. I went to England this time and there were 3,000 people at the airport.Eva said she likes Singer So Chan-huis Tears and always sings this part of cruel in karaoke; the stress is unravelled.Eva, in the suggestion of Ji Suk-jin, Call me once, showed off her singing skills and caught the attention of listeners.

Russian-born Broadcaster Eva showed off her outstanding singing skills.

On the 17th, MBC Radio FM4U 'Dooshi's date Ji Suk-jin' appeared in Eva and India Broadcaster Lucky.

"I am close to Mr. Kai," said Lucky, "EXO is famous in India and it is easy to convey Korean culture."

"The popularity of EXO is great in India, there are 1,000 SNS messages coming every day," Lucky said, and selected EXO's "Love shot."

"I hope that the Indian friends will come to India," said Luckey. "I went to England this time and there were 3,000 people at the airport."

Eva said she likes Singer So Chan-hui's "Tears" and "always sings this part of 'cruel' in karaoke; the stress is unravelled."

Eva, in the suggestion of Ji Suk-jin, "Call me once," showed off her singing skills and caught the attention of listeners.