"Transformation" Bae Seong-woo "Prince Station...Gang Dong-Won and others? It's the most real."

Seoul=) = Asked to reveal his distinction with Gang Dong-Won, who played the role of Kuma priest, Actor Bae Seong-woo replied, Its the most real.Bae Seong-woo said, I challenged the abstinence role and it was the hardest thing to do, he said of playing the role of Kumasase at the production report of the movie Transformation (director Kim Hong-sun) at CGV in Apgujeong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 16th.There are many actors who have played such a role, but I thought that I could do well without being cursed. He then asked, What is my speciality compared to Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon? He said, I think it is closest to reality.When I take Ducking, there are three prosecutors, and I want the bishop to be like the first prosecutor (about me), but this time it is the same, he added.Transformation depicts what happens when the demon transforms into a persons shape hides in the family, strange events happen, and the master of the old master, The Uncle, comes without warning while suspicious and hateful of each other.Actor Bae Seong-woo played the role of the Uncle Jungsu of the Kumasase and Seongdong Il played the role of the ordinary public servant father Kanggu.In addition, Jang Young-nam has raised three children and has built a family, Kim Hye-joon is the first adult Sunwoo, Jo Hyun is cynical, but the second Hyunju and Kim Kang-hoon, who care for their family, played the role of the youngest son.Meanwhile, Transformation will be released on August 21st.

Seoul=) = Asked to reveal his distinction with Gang Dong-Won, who played the role of Kuma priest, Actor Bae Seong-woo replied, "It's the most real."

Bae Seong-woo said, "I challenged the abstinence role and it was the hardest thing to do," he said of playing the role of Kumasase at the production report of the movie "Transformation" (director Kim Hong-sun) at CGV in Apgujeong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 16th. There are many Actors who have played such a role, but I thought that I could do well without being cursed. "

He then asked, "What is my speciality compared to Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon?" He said, "I think it is closest to reality."

"When I take 'Ducking', there are three prosecutors, and I want the bishop to be like the first prosecutor (about me), but this time it is the same," he added.

'Transformation' depicts what happens when the demon transforms into a person's shape hides in the family, strange events happen, and the master of the old master, The Uncle, comes without warning while suspicious and hateful of each other.

Actor Bae Seong-woo played the role of The Uncle Jungsu of the Kumasase and Seongdong Il played the role of the ordinary public servant father Kanggu. In addition, Jang Young-nam has raised three children and has built a family, Kim Hye-joon is the first adult Sunwoo, Jo Hyun is cynical, but the second Hyunju and Kim Kang-hoon, who care for their family, played the role of the youngest son.

Meanwhile, "Transformation" will be released on August 21st.