'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in, Gil Hae-yeon impressed "I keep Han Ji-min no matter what."

Jung Hae-in of Spring Night impressed Han Ji-mins mother, Gil Hae-yeon.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 11th, the figure of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in) and Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) who meets his son Yoo Jung Eun-woo (Hian) was portrayed.Until the end of the day, the rest of Lee Jung-ins family, who subtracted Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), who opposed Yoo Ji-Ho, met with Yoo Ji-Ho.Yoo Ji-Ho brought his son to his seat, saying he would meet with him.What kind of heart did you endure that time? the Seo-yool Lee (Im Seong-eon) asked Yoo Ji-Ho, who said, Jung Eun-woo is my child.I cant collapse when I look at myself. So can Jung In. I only saw one person, but I will protect them no matter what.At the end of Yoo Ji-Ho, Seo-yool Lee, Lee Jung-in and Shin Hyung-sun all cried.

Jung Hae-in of 'Spring Night' impressed Han Ji-min's mother, Gil Hae-yeon.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night," which aired on the 11th, the figure of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in) and Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) who meets his son Yoo Jung Eun-woo (Hian) was portrayed.

Until the end of the day, the rest of Lee Jung-in's family, who subtracted Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), who opposed Yoo Ji-Ho, met with Yoo Ji-Ho. Yoo Ji-Ho brought his son to his seat, saying he would meet with him.

"What kind of heart did you endure that time?" the Seo-yool Lee (Im Seong-eon) asked Yoo Ji-Ho, who said, "Jung Eun-woo is my child. I can't collapse when I look at myself. So can Jung In. I only saw one person, but I will protect them no matter what."

At the end of Yoo Ji-Ho, Seo-yool Lee, Lee Jung-in and Shin Hyung-sun all cried.