'Spring Night' Seo Jung-yeon advises Jung Hae In, who is worried about marrying Han Ji-min, "Do not regret"

Seo Jung-yeon advised Jung Hae In, who is worried about marriage with Han Ji-min, to make a regretless choice.On MBCs Spring Night broadcast on the 4th, a scene was drawn in which JiHo (Jung Hae In) confided in his troubles to Hyejeong (Seo Jeong-yeon).On this day, JiHo told Hyejeong that Mr. Choi Jung-in is getting married. Hyejeong said, Did you get a proposal?What a blessing, he laughed.Hyejeong also asked Choi Jung-ins response, saying, What did Choi Jung-in say? Does he push without permission?Taehak (Song Seung-hwan) and Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) are also opposed to the relationship between Choi Jung-in and JiHo.JiHo said, Id like to visit my parents, but Im worried about Choi Jung-in, and Im afraid that my parents will be separated.Hyejeong advised, I did this for us, would not you regret it?

Seo Jung-yeon advised Jung Hae In, who is worried about marriage with Han Ji-min, to make a regretless choice.

On MBC's Spring Night broadcast on the 4th, a scene was drawn in which JiHo (Jung Hae In) confided in his troubles to Hyejeong (Seo Jeong-yeon).

On this day, JiHo told Hyejeong that "Mr. Choi Jung-in is getting married." Hyejeong said, "Did you get a proposal? “What a blessing,” he laughed.

Hyejeong also asked Choi Jung-in's response, saying, "What did Choi Jung-in say? Does he push without permission?" Taehak (Song Seung-hwan) and Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) are also opposed to the relationship between Choi Jung-in and JiHo.

JiHo said, “I’d like to visit my parents, but I’m worried about Choi Jung-in, and I’m afraid that my parents will be separated.”

Hyejeong advised, "I did this for us, would not you regret it?"