'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in, wandering Han Ji-min, says, Don't abandon us.

Jung Hae-in conveyed his candid heart to wandering Han Ji-min.On MBCs Spring Night broadcast on the 10th, a scene was drawn in which JiHo (Jung Hae-in) told Choi Jung-in, Do not abandon us.JiHo expressed his frustration to Choi Jung-in, who is confused after confessing his tears, saying, I want to open my heart and show it.Choi Jung-in said, You suspect me, not Mr. JiHo. I told you. You JiHo is greedy.I thought about pushing me away, but I thought about letting go, and I think I jumped out of my way because of that greed.Choi Jung-in said, I love you. I thought that was all right. But Mr. JiHos past was so rough.I dont have enough time, he said.JiHo told Choi Jung-in, I will tell you exactly what the man is doing. Dont throw us away.

Jung Hae-in conveyed his candid heart to wandering Han Ji-min.

On MBC's Spring Night broadcast on the 10th, a scene was drawn in which JiHo (Jung Hae-in) told Choi Jung-in, "Do not abandon us."

JiHo expressed his frustration to Choi Jung-in, who is confused after confessing his tears, saying, "I want to open my heart and show it."

Choi Jung-in said, "You suspect me, not Mr. JiHo. I told you. You JiHo is greedy. “I thought about pushing me away, but I thought about letting go, and I think I jumped out of my way because of that greed.”

Choi Jung-in said, “I love you. I thought that was all right. But Mr. JiHo’s past was so rough. “I don’t have enough time,” he said.

JiHo told Choi Jung-in, "I will tell you exactly what the man is doing. Don't throw us away."