Han Ji-min, the "spring night" definition, loves more solid after shaking

Han Ji-min, the spring night setting, entered the cooler, but eventually love became more solid.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was shown to mention his hard feelings to Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in).Earlier, Yoo Ji-Ho had been sober that he had told Choi Jung-in, Are you going to throw us away? that embarrassed him.The next day, Yoo Ji-Ho found out that he had made a mistake with Choi Jung-in, who said, Yesterday, I was so angry.Ive had a lot of drinks, but I know I made a mistake. I dont do that.Im sorry, Im so sorry, but I never thought of that for a moment, said Yoo Ji-Ho.Im sorry to have to move it to my mouth, he said.As Mr. Choi Jung-in said, I cant be qualified if I dont try to do it because of my past.I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. Jiho, said Choi Jung-in.I know you dont believe me at all, but I feel uncomfortable even though I know it.On the other hand, Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) met with his father at the same time and asked him to set a wedding date and prepared for marriage unilaterally.

Han Ji-min, the "spring night" setting, entered the cooler, but eventually love became more solid.

In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was shown to mention his hard feelings to Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in).

Earlier, Yoo Ji-Ho had been sober that he had told Choi Jung-in, “Are you going to throw us away?” that embarrassed him.

The next day, Yoo Ji-Ho found out that he had made a mistake with Choi Jung-in, who said, "Yesterday, I was so angry. I’ve had a lot of drinks, but I know I made a mistake. I don’t do that.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, but I never thought of that for a moment,” said Yoo Ji-Ho. “I’m sorry to have to move it to my mouth,” he said.

“As Mr. Choi Jung-in said, I can’t be qualified if I don’t try to do it because of my past.

“I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. Jiho,” said Choi Jung-in. I know you don’t believe me at all, but I feel uncomfortable even though I know it.”

On the other hand, Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) met with his father at the same time and asked him to set a wedding date and prepared for marriage unilaterally.