'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in, Han Ji-min to demand a definite answer..."Can you believe it?."

On MBCs Spring Night today (10th), Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) was intoxicated and was shown talking to Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).On this day, Yoo Ji-Ho asked, Will you throw us away? And Choi Jung-in said, What do you mean? What do you mean?What is this about?Yoo Ji-Ho said, Can you trust Choi Jung-in? Tell me.I am confident that I will never change. Lee Choi Jung-in said, Do you believe me now? Still, Yoo Ji-Ho said, Im asking if I can believe it. I do not know if it will change. I do not know.Lee Choi Jung-in said, I was so drunk, lets talk next time. Yoo Ji-Ho said, I can not answer it.On the other hand, Spring Night is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 pm.

On MBC's "Spring Night" today (10th), Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) was intoxicated and was shown talking to Lee Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).

On this day, Yoo Ji-Ho asked, "Will you throw us away?" And Choi Jung-in said, "What do you mean? What do you mean? What is this about?"

Yoo Ji-Ho said, "Can you trust Choi Jung-in? Tell me. I am confident that I will never change. "Lee Choi Jung-in said," Do you believe me now? "

Still, Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I'm asking if I can believe it. I do not know if it will change. I do not know."

Lee Choi Jung-in said, "I was so drunk, let's talk next time." Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I can not answer it.

On the other hand, 'Spring Night' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 pm.