'Spring Night' Jung Hae In, carefully showing off .. Han Ji-min, realizes reality

The path to father. The path to wife. Jung Hae In and Han Ji-min faced reality. What are their choices?On MBCs Spring Night broadcast on the 4th, there was a scene in which JiHo (Jung Hae In) and Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) insisted on marriage even against Taehak (Song Seung-hwan).On this day, Choi Jung-in revealed his relationship with JiHo in Taehak, but opposed the relationship between the two, saying that Taehak should never be done.JiHo was worried about Choi Jung-in, but she tried to find her house, but Jae-in was far from being dismissed.All JiHo can do is wrap around a sick Choi Jung-in. Choi Jung-in leans on JiHo and says, Do you know what I thanked for meeting Mr. JiHo?I have a man who can think before myself. And courage. What I thought was courage was a valiant disguised passenger.When JiHo said, I am going to have to go through something that I do not have to go through with. Choi Jung-in laughed, I told you, do not excuse me to leave for you.JiHo said, I like courage and braveness, but I look forward to my mind as I am now.JiHo then says, I have been hurt a lot at home, I have become a hurt person. Choi Jung-in said, Do not be hard.Because whoever is this Choi Jung-ins JiHo, he said.On that day, Choi Jung-in visited England (Kim Chang-wan) and offered a picture of JiHo, which was sent by the UK to Taehak.Choi Jung-in said, Thank you, I didnt dare tell my parents, but I felt cool.When the British asked, Is the picture true?, Choi Jung-in said, It is all true. Please give me the original photo.It was unfairly taken and I feel uncomfortable having it. Still, the steer said, You cant go with JiHo. Why did you meet me? Because I loved you?I like to be more than a person who is not there, so I can not say that it is not love. Choi Jung-in said, I was wrong. Im sorry I betrayed you and hurt you. I dont ask for forgiveness.Im not good enough, he said, but the steer dismissed him as just come back. Choi Jung-in returned the ring to the steer and said, Now my brother is not enough.Im more greedy, he said, and announced the full end.JiHos anxiety is that the mother of Eunwoo can always appear and take the child.JiHo, who exudes this anxiety with tears, and Choi Jung-in, who realizes the reality and is shaken by it, raised questions about the ending of Spring Night.

The path to father. The path to wife. Jung Hae In and Han Ji-min faced reality. What are their choices?

On MBC's Spring Night broadcast on the 4th, there was a scene in which JiHo (Jung Hae In) and Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min) insisted on marriage even against Taehak (Song Seung-hwan).

On this day, Choi Jung-in revealed his relationship with JiHo in Taehak, but opposed the relationship between the two, saying that Taehak should never be done. JiHo was worried about Choi Jung-in, but she tried to find her house, but Jae-in was far from being dismissed.

All JiHo can do is wrap around a sick Choi Jung-in. Choi Jung-in leans on JiHo and says, "Do you know what I thanked for meeting Mr. JiHo? I have a man who can think before myself. And courage. "What I thought was courage was a valiant disguised passenger.

When JiHo said, "I am going to have to go through something that I do not have to go through with." Choi Jung-in laughed, "I told you, do not excuse me to leave for you." JiHo said, "I like courage and braveness, but I look forward to my mind as I am now."

JiHo then says, "I have been hurt a lot at home, I have become a hurt person." Choi Jung-in said, "Do not be hard. “Because whoever is this Choi Jung-in’s JiHo,” he said.

On that day, Choi Jung-in visited England (Kim Chang-wan) and offered a picture of JiHo, which was sent by the UK to Taehak.

Choi Jung-in said, “Thank you, I didn’t dare tell my parents, but I felt cool.” When the British asked, "Is the picture true?", Choi Jung-in said, "It is all true. Please give me the original photo. It was unfairly taken and I feel uncomfortable having it. "

Still, the steer said, “You can’t go with JiHo. Why did you meet me? Because I loved you? I like to be more than a person who is not there, so I can not say that it is not love. "

Choi Jung-in said, “I was wrong. I’m sorry I betrayed you and hurt you. I don’t ask for forgiveness. “I’m not good enough,” he said, but the steer dismissed him as “just come back.” Choi Jung-in returned the ring to the steer and said, “Now my brother is not enough. “I’m more greedy,” he said, and announced the full end.

JiHo's anxiety is that the mother of Eunwoo can always appear and take the child. JiHo, who exudes this anxiety with tears, and Choi Jung-in, who realizes the reality and is shaken by it, raised questions about the ending of Spring Night.