'Spring Night' Han Ji-min Jung Hae-in, reunited after conflict ..Kim Joon prepares to marry alone

Spring Night Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in felt a stronger love after shaking.In the MBC drama Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the playplay by Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the night of the 10th, the image of Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who fought drunk and reconciled, was broadcast.On this day, Yoo JiHo was drunk and asked Choi Jung-in, Can I trust Choi Jung-in?This Choi Jung-in was offended by the weak heart of Yoo JiHo.Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Joonhan) came to see Lee Jung-in, who said, I just came. Lee Jung-in asked, Did you think of drinking?Lee Choi Jung-in asked, Can I meet again? Can I meet again after betraying once? What else will I do?Kwon said, What do you mean? Lee Jung-in said, Literally. My mind could change. I tried it once. Cant do it twice?What do you think? Can you believe me? Kwon said, I can believe it. Lee Choi Jung-in told Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) that JiHo cant believe me, but my brother said he would trust me.I think I was just too absorbed in what I see right now, said Choi Jung-in, who advised, Its not necessarily good to know all the past of the other party.Yoo JiHo found himself a junior at the steerage the next day and a friend of his own who had made a mistake with Choi Jung-in.Yoo JiHo called Lee Jung-in, who said, Yesterday, Im so upset. Are you upset? Ive been drinking a lot, but Im not.Lets meet and talk about it, he said.Yoo JiHo said, Im drunk and Im sorry I thought of Choi Jung-in. Im so sorry, but I never thought of that.How can you abandon us? I am embarrassed to move to my mouth. Yoo JiHo said, I can not remember excuses or refutations, so I do not know where to apologize.I think its going to make more misunderstandings, Im going crazy too, he said.I cant be qualified if I dont because of my past, as Mr. Choi Jung-in said, but I just have anxiety inside me, Yoo JiHo said.Lee Choi Jung-in said, I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. JiHo.I know you do not believe me at all, but I am uncomfortable with you. Yoo JiHo asked Kwon to meet him. Yoo JiHo told Kwon Ki-seok, Did you talk to him? Dont touch Choi Jung-in.How do I get rid of this Choi Jung-in life completely? Yoo JiHo replied, I thought you said that if you were repeated, you were a senior.Kwon said, You know, my goal is to be Yoo JiHo. If Choi Jung-in comes back, there is nothing to accept.and still reciprocate the parents of the sheep youre expecting. You dont know Choi Jung-in. Shes not a happy girl.You dont know if youve met me for so long? You cant handle it. Your cheap romance doesnt fit more than this Choi Jung-in, he mocked both.Yoo JiHo said, Im not warning you. Its a threat. What about me and my son illegally. Even your father.Im not sick because Im sick. Im not afraid. I dared touch my child, but Im afraid of what.Lee Choi Jung-in was waiting for Yoo JiHo in the pharmacy, and when asked by Yoo JiHo if he came to talk, Lee Choi Jung-in said, No.I want to squeeze one and Im sorry Im going to die, replied Choi Jung-in, and the pills I eat are different.When he returned to him, Yoo JiHo kissed him and Kwon met his father at the same time and asked him to set a wedding date.

'Spring Night' Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in felt a stronger love after shaking.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the playplay by Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the night of the 10th, the image of Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who fought drunk and reconciled, was broadcast.

On this day, Yoo JiHo was drunk and asked Choi Jung-in, "Can I trust Choi Jung-in?" This Choi Jung-in was offended by the weak heart of Yoo JiHo.

Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Joonhan) came to see Lee Jung-in, who said, "I just came." Lee Jung-in asked, "Did you think of drinking?" Lee Choi Jung-in asked, "Can I meet again? Can I meet again after betraying once? What else will I do?"

Kwon said, "What do you mean?" Lee Jung-in said, "Literally. My mind could change. I tried it once. Can't do it twice? What do you think? Can you believe me? "Kwon said," I can believe it. "

Lee Choi Jung-in told Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) that "JiHo can't believe me, but my brother said he would trust me." "I think I was just too absorbed in what I see right now," said Choi Jung-in, who advised, "It's not necessarily good to know all the past of the other party."

Yoo JiHo found himself a junior at the steerage the next day and a friend of his own who had made a mistake with Choi Jung-in. Yoo JiHo called Lee Jung-in, who said, "Yesterday, I'm so upset. Are you upset? I've been drinking a lot, but I'm not. Let's meet and talk about it," he said.

Yoo JiHo said, "I'm drunk and I'm sorry I thought of Choi Jung-in. I'm so sorry, but I never thought of that. How can you abandon us? I am embarrassed to move to my mouth. "Yoo JiHo said," I can not remember excuses or refutations, so I do not know where to apologize. I think it's going to make more misunderstandings, I'm going crazy too," he said.

"I can't be qualified if I don't because of my past, as Mr. Choi Jung-in said, but I just have anxiety inside me," Yoo JiHo said. Lee Choi Jung-in said, "I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. JiHo. I know you do not believe me at all, but I am uncomfortable with you. "

Yoo JiHo asked Kwon to meet him. Yoo JiHo told Kwon Ki-seok, "Did you talk to him? Don't touch Choi Jung-in. How do I get rid of this Choi Jung-in life completely?" Yoo JiHo replied, "I thought you said that if you were repeated, you were a senior.

Kwon said, "You know, my goal is to be Yoo JiHo. If Choi Jung-in comes back, there is nothing to accept. and still reciprocate the parents of the sheep you're expecting. You don't know Choi Jung-in. She's not a happy girl. You don't know if you've met me for so long? You can't handle it. Your cheap romance doesn't fit more than this Choi Jung-in," he mocked both.

Yoo JiHo said, "I'm not warning you. It's a threat. What about me and my son illegally. Even your father. I'm not sick because I'm sick. I'm not afraid. I dared touch my child, but I'm afraid of what."

Lee Choi Jung-in was waiting for Yoo JiHo in the pharmacy, and when asked by Yoo JiHo if he came to talk, Lee Choi Jung-in said, "No. "I want to squeeze one and I'm sorry I'm going to die," replied Choi Jung-in, "and the pills I eat are different." When he returned to him, Yoo JiHo kissed him and Kwon met his father at the same time and asked him to set a wedding date.