'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, a settler, reconciles with a struggle after drunkenness kiss

Spring Night Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in shook for a while, but they made love solid.In the MBC drama Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the night of the 10th, the figure of Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who fought drunk and reconciled, was drawn.On this day, Yoo JiHo was drunk and asked Choi Jung-in, Can I trust Choi Jung-in?Lee Jung-in got up from his seat, upset by the appearance of Yoo JiHo, who seemed to not believe him.Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) came to see Choi Jung-in, who said, I just came. Lee Jung-in asked, Did you think of drinking?Lee Choi Jung-in asked, Can I meet again? Can I meet again after betraying once? What else will I do?Kwon said, What do you mean? Lee Jung-in said, Literally. My mind could change. I tried it once. Cant do it twice?What do you think? Can you believe me? Kwon said, I can believe it.Lee Choi Jung-in told Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) that JiHo cant believe me, but my brother said he would trust me.I think I was just too absorbed in what I see right now, said Choi Jung-in, who advised, Its not necessarily good to know all the past of the other party.Sneaking in secret from each other? asked Lee Jung-in.Yoo JiHo found out the next day that he had made a mistake with Choi Jung-in through his friends mouth; Yoo JiHo called Lee Jung-in.Yoo JiHo said, Yesterday I was so drunk. Are you angry? Ive been drinking a lot, but Im not. Lets meet and talk.Lee Jung-in was asked by Yoo JiHo, who was absurd, Isnt it not reasonable to be able to do Memory at all, no matter how drunk?Yoo JiHo said, Im drunk and Im sorry I thought of Choi Jung-in. Im so sorry, but I never thought of that.How can you abandon us? Its embarrassing to move it to your mouth, he said.I never imagined it, but I asked if I would throw it away, and Mr. Choi Jung-in asked if he would abandon us.Im right to catch the horse. But the honest Feelings I got were, Isnt Choi Jung-in the same? I know that wasnt the intention.Thats why Im calling it honest Feelings. I didnt think that JiHos wound would heal without traces of time.Even so, it is not covered because it is a word that comes out of unconsciousness because it is a drink. I dont know where to apologize because I dont have a memory, excuse or refutation, so I think its going to make more misunderstandings, Im going crazy too, Yoo JiHo said.Im not asking for an apology, Lee Jung-in replied firmly.I cant be qualified if I dont because of my past, as Mr. Choi Jung-in said, but I just have anxiety inside me, Yoo JiHo said.Lee Choi Jung-in said, I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. JiHo.I know you do not believe me at all, but I am uncomfortable with you. Yoo JiHo said, Im the guy who pushed this Choi Jung-in out because it was so bad, and the woman who thought that was trying so hard to come to me, and can you believe I doubted it?I said, Its not Mr. JiHo, its me who doubts me, and Yoo JiHo said he was greedy.Mr. JiHo thought about pushing me out, but I just thought I couldnt let go, and I think I jumped too unprepared because of that greed. I thought I should love you like this, but youre still stuck in this brief burst of Mr. JiHos past, as if you were caught trying to turn away. So I knew.Im still short of heart. If I find myself short, I want to avoid it. Im just like that.Im sorry, though I dont think you understand this either. Yoo JiHo said, Ill tell you again in the spirit, dont abandon us.Yoo JiHo asked Kwon to meet him. Yoo JiHo told Kwon Ki-seok, Did you talk to him? Dont touch Choi Jung-in.How do I get rid of this Choi Jung-in life completely? Yoo JiHo said, I thought you said that if you were repeated, you were a senior.Kwon Ki-seok replied, Did not you tell me that if you give up, I will give up? Yoo JiHo asked, If I give up, do you think I can meet Choi Jung-in again?Kwon Ki-seok replied, Who is she meeting?Kwon said, You know, my goal is to be Yoo JiHo. If Choi Jung-in comes back, there is nothing to accept.Its a way to repay the parents. Its not bad. You dont know Choi Jung-in. Shes not a happy person.You dont know if youve met me for so long? You cant handle it. Your cheap romance doesnt fit any more than this Choi Jung-in.Kwon Ki-seok went on to mock Yoo JiHo.Yoo JiHo said, Im not warning you about this. Its a threat. Youre a good head.If the weaknesses apply properly, they can be strong. What about me and my son illegally. Even your father did it.Im not sick because Im sick. Im not afraid. I dared touch my child, but Im afraid of what.Lee Choi Jung-in was waiting for Yoo JiHo in the pharmacy, and when asked by Yoo JiHo if he came to talk, Lee Choi Jung-in said, No.I want to squeeze one, and Im going to die, Lee Jung-in said. Yoo JiHo replied with a kiss.

'Spring Night' Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in shook for a while, but they made love solid.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the night of the 10th, the figure of Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who fought drunk and reconciled, was drawn.

On this day, Yoo JiHo was drunk and asked Choi Jung-in, "Can I trust Choi Jung-in?" Lee Jung-in got up from his seat, upset by the appearance of Yoo JiHo, who seemed to not believe him.

Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) came to see Choi Jung-in, who said, "I just came." Lee Jung-in asked, "Did you think of drinking?" Lee Choi Jung-in asked, "Can I meet again? Can I meet again after betraying once? What else will I do?"

Kwon said, "What do you mean?" Lee Jung-in said, "Literally. My mind could change. I tried it once. Can't do it twice? What do you think? Can you believe me?" Kwon said, "I can believe it."

Lee Choi Jung-in told Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) that "JiHo can't believe me, but my brother said he would trust me." "I think I was just too absorbed in what I see right now," said Choi Jung-in, who advised, "It's not necessarily good to know all the past of the other party." "Sneaking in secret from each other?" asked Lee Jung-in.

Yoo JiHo found out the next day that he had made a mistake with Choi Jung-in through his friend's mouth; Yoo JiHo called Lee Jung-in. Yoo JiHo said, "Yesterday I was so drunk. Are you angry? I've been drinking a lot, but I'm not. Let's meet and talk."

Lee Jung-in was asked by Yoo JiHo, who was absurd, "Isn't it not reasonable to be able to do Memory at all, no matter how drunk?" Yoo JiHo said, "I'm drunk and I'm sorry I thought of Choi Jung-in. I'm so sorry, but I never thought of that. How can you abandon us? It's embarrassing to move it to your mouth," he said.

"I never imagined it, but I asked if I would throw it away, and Mr. Choi Jung-in asked if he would abandon us. I'm right to catch the horse. But the honest Feelings I got were, 'Isn't Choi Jung-in the same?' I know that wasn't the intention. That's why I'm calling it honest Feelings. I didn't think that JiHo's wound would heal without traces of time. Even so, it is not covered because it is a word that comes out of unconsciousness because it is a drink. "

"I don't know where to apologize because I don't have a Memory, excuse or refutation, so I think it's going to make more misunderstandings, I'm going crazy too," Yoo JiHo said. "I'm not asking for an apology," Lee Jung-in replied firmly. "I can't be qualified if I don't because of my past, as Mr. Choi Jung-in said, but I just have anxiety inside me," Yoo JiHo said. Lee Choi Jung-in said, "I betrayed the person I met and showed it to Mr. JiHo. I know you do not believe me at all, but I am uncomfortable with you. "

Yoo JiHo said, "I'm the guy who pushed this Choi Jung-in out because it was so bad, and the woman who thought that was trying so hard to come to me, and can you believe I doubted it? "I said, "It's not Mr. JiHo, it's me who doubts me, and Yoo JiHo said he was greedy." Mr. JiHo thought about pushing me out, but I just thought I couldn't let go, and I think I jumped too unprepared because of that greed. "

"I thought I should love you like this, but you're still stuck in this brief burst of Mr. JiHo's past, as if you were caught trying to turn away. So I knew. I’m still short of heart. If I find myself short, I want to avoid it. I’m just like that. I'm sorry, though I don't think you understand this either. "Yoo JiHo said, "I'll tell you again in the spirit, don't abandon us."

Yoo JiHo asked Kwon to meet him. Yoo JiHo told Kwon Ki-seok, "Did you talk to him? Don't touch Choi Jung-in. How do I get rid of this Choi Jung-in life completely?" Yoo JiHo said, "I thought you said that if you were repeated, you were a senior. Kwon Ki-seok replied, "Did not you tell me that if you give up, I will give up?" Yoo JiHo asked, "If I give up, do you think I can meet Choi Jung-in again?" Kwon Ki-seok replied, Who is she meeting?

Kwon said, "You know, my goal is to be Yoo JiHo. If Choi Jung-in comes back, there is nothing to accept. It's a way to repay the parents. It's not bad. You don't know Choi Jung-in. She's not a happy person. You don't know if you've met me for so long? You can't handle it. Your cheap romance doesn't fit any more than this Choi Jung-in." Kwon Ki-seok went on to mock Yoo JiHo.

Yoo JiHo said, "I'm not warning you about this. It's a threat. You're a good head. If the weaknesses apply properly, they can be strong. What about me and my son illegally. Even your father did it. I'm not sick because I'm sick. I'm not afraid. I dared touch my child, but I'm afraid of what."

Lee Choi Jung-in was waiting for Yoo JiHo in the pharmacy, and when asked by Yoo JiHo if he came to talk, Lee Choi Jung-in said, "No. "I want to squeeze one, and I'm going to die," Lee Jung-in said. "Yoo JiHo replied with a kiss.