"Spring Night" Han Ji-min, Lee Sang-hee "I do not regret meeting the Jung Hae-in even if I am a curse of the world"

Spring Night Lee Sang-hee expressed frustration with Han Ji-min.In the 25th MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the 3rd, the conversation between Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) was drawn.On this day, Song Young-joo told Lee Jung-in, Kwon Ki-seok is coming. What is so stupid?So when Lee Jung-in said he would go out instead, Song Young-joo asked, Would you like to meet me yesterday while advertising that you slept with Yoo Ji-ho?Lee Jung-in replied, I can do that. He added a sigh to Song Young-joo.Song Young-joo said, Do you know what Im really worried about? I am worried that this will work, no matter how much Kwon Ki-seoks strategy is.Lee Jung-in was a woman who was cheating on the world, and Kwon Ki-seok was a victim.However, Lee Jung-in replied firmly, I do not regret meeting Ji-ho whether or not I am a curse of the world.

'Spring Night' Lee Sang-hee expressed frustration with Han Ji-min.

In the 25th MBC drama "Spring Night", which was broadcast on the 3rd, the conversation between Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) was drawn.

On this day, Song Young-joo told Lee Jung-in, "Kwon Ki-seok is coming. What is so stupid?"

So when Lee Jung-in said he would go out instead, Song Young-joo asked, "Would you like to meet me yesterday while advertising that you slept with Yoo Ji-ho?" Lee Jung-in replied, "I can do that." He added a sigh to Song Young-joo.

Song Young-joo said, "Do you know what I'm really worried about? I am worried that this will work, no matter how much Kwon Ki-seok's strategy is." Lee Jung-in was a woman who was cheating on the world, and Kwon Ki-seok was a victim.

However, Lee Jung-in replied firmly, "I do not regret meeting Ji-ho whether or not I am a curse of the world."