"Spring Night": Han Ji-min, Kim Joonhan and Kim Chang-wan Meet Rich and Sending It to the Original Photo

Han Ji-min set up a chat with Kim JoonhanOn the MBC drama Spring Night (director Ahn Pan-seok, playwright Kim Eun) broadcasted on the 4th, Lee Jung-in, who visited Kim Chang-wan directly, was drawn. On this day, Lee Jung-in asked Kwon Ki-seok, who visited Kwon Young-guk, as if he knew you know what he was doing.Kwon Young-guk admitted, I sent it. I am sorry. However, Lee Jung-in said, Thanks to this, I have become cool. Lee Jung-in said, The original photo is different.It is uncomfortable to have it, and it is uncomfortable to have it, he said, but please send it here. After that, he left Kwon Young-guks house.Kwon Yeong-guk looked stunned.Kwon Ki-seok followed and confessed, I sent you a picture, I cant die, Im not the only one who should be watching the game. Kwon Ki-seok said, You are not with Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in).Why did you meet me? You wouldnt have met me without my background. Love likes to be more than it is. Its not love. Lee Jung-in apologized, I am wrong. I am sorry for hurting my betrayal. I will curse and harass you for the rest of my life.What is this about Yoo Ji-Ho? said Kwon Ki-seok, shouting, I dont need it all, I have one answer. Come back to your place. But Lee Jung-in said, Now my brother is not enough.My desire has become bigger, he said, returning Kwon Ki-seoks proposal ring, and Kwon Ki-seok threw the ring away, saying, I do not need a recipient.

Han Ji-min set up a chat with Kim Joonhan On the MBC drama "Spring Night" (director Ahn Pan-seok, playwright Kim Eun) broadcasted on the 4th, Lee Jung-in, who visited Kim Chang-wan directly, was drawn. On this day, Lee Jung-in asked Kwon Ki-seok, who visited Kwon Young-guk, as if he knew "you know what" he was doing. Kwon Young-guk admitted, "I sent it. I am sorry." However, Lee Jung-in said, "Thanks to this, I have become cool." Lee Jung-in said, "The original photo is different. "It is uncomfortable to have it, and it is uncomfortable to have it," he said, "but please send it here." After that, he left Kwon Young-guk's house. Kwon Yeong-guk looked stunned.

Kwon Ki-seok followed and confessed, "I sent you a picture, I can't die, I'm not the only one who should be watching the game." Kwon Ki-seok said, "You are not with Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in). Why did you meet me? You wouldn't have met me without my background. Love likes to be more than it is. It's not love. "

Lee Jung-in apologized, "I am wrong. I am sorry for hurting my betrayal. I will curse and harass you for the rest of my life." "What is this about Yoo Ji-Ho?" said Kwon Ki-seok, shouting, "I don't need it all, I have one answer. Come back to your place." But Lee Jung-in said, "Now my brother is not enough. My desire has become bigger, "he said, returning Kwon Ki-seok's proposal ring, and Kwon Ki-seok threw the ring away, saying," I do not need a recipient. "