'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, Kim Chang-wan and the conversation "The original photo is different ... uncomfortable"

Spring Night Han Ji-min met Kim Chang-wan and made a discussion.In MBCs daily drama Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the playwright Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the 4th night, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who meets Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan) and builds a discussion, was portrayed.Lee Jeong-in came out fighting Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) at home. Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in) held Lee Jeong-in.Lee confessed, I met and thanked Mr. Ji-ho for having someone who could think before myself. And courage. Yoo Ji-Ho said, Its originally brave.Lee Jung-in said, I thought it was like that, but it was a brave pretend. Yoo Ji-Ho said, I am going through something that I do not have to meet with me.Lee Jeong-in ran the photos of his colleagues and Yoo Ji-Ho, who were secretly photographed. His colleagues believed that Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) did this.My father guessed that, he said. Lee Jung-in contacted Kwon Ki-seok and recommended that he eat together at Kwon Ki-seoks fathers house.Lee met Kwon Ki-seoks father Kwon Young-guk and handed him a picture. Kwon Young-guk admitted that he had taken pictures of Yoo Ji-Ho and Lee Jung-in.It was unfairly photographed and uncomfortable to have it. Its all different. Lee Jung-in said, Its a hassle, but please send it to your workplace address. After that, Lee came out of the house of Kwon Young-guk. Kwon said he sent the photo to Lee Jung-in. Lee Jung-in asked, Do you think Im going to go back to my brother?Kwon said, Why did you meet me? Did I meet you without my background? I did not care much.I can not say that it is not love. Lee said, I was wrong. Lee said, I was wrong. Im sorry for betraying and hurting you. Im not asking you to forgive me.I will take it even if I curse and harass you for the rest of my life. Kwon said, What is Yoo Ji-Ho coming out like that? Kwon said, I do not need it all.Come back to your place. Lee Jung-in said, Now my brother is not enough. My greed has grown.

'Spring Night' Han Ji-min met Kim Chang-wan and made a discussion.

In MBC's daily drama "Spring Night" (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, the playwright Kim Eun), which was broadcast on the 4th night, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min), who meets Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan) and builds a discussion, was portrayed.

Lee Jeong-in came out fighting Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) at home. Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in) held Lee Jeong-in. Lee confessed, "I met and thanked Mr. Ji-ho for having someone who could think before myself. And courage." Yoo Ji-Ho said, "It's originally brave." Lee Jung-in said, "I thought it was like that, but it was a brave pretend." Yoo Ji-Ho said, "I am going through something that I do not have to meet with me."

Lee Jeong-in ran the photos of his colleagues and Yoo Ji-Ho, who were secretly photographed. His colleagues believed that Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) did this. My father guessed that, "he said. Lee Jung-in contacted Kwon Ki-seok and recommended that he eat together at Kwon Ki-seok's father's house.

Lee met Kwon Ki-seok's father Kwon Young-guk and handed him a picture. Kwon Young-guk admitted that he had taken pictures of Yoo Ji-Ho and Lee Jung-in. It was unfairly photographed and uncomfortable to have it. It's all different. "Lee Jung-in said," It's a hassle, but please send it to your workplace address. " After that, Lee came out of the house of Kwon Young-guk. Kwon said he sent the photo to Lee Jung-in. Lee Jung-in asked, "Do you think I'm going to go back to my brother?" Kwon said, "Why did you meet me? Did I meet you without my background? I did not care much. I can not say that it is not love. "

Lee said, "I was wrong." Lee said, "I was wrong. I'm sorry for betraying and hurting you. I'm not asking you to forgive me. "I will take it even if I curse and harass you for the rest of my life." Kwon said, "What is Yoo Ji-Ho coming out like that?" Kwon said, "I do not need it all. Come back to your place. "Lee Jung-in said," Now my brother is not enough. My greed has grown. "