'Spring Night' Han Ji-min 'distracted' by changes in hearts and minds in pain from Jeong Hae-in's past

Spring Night Han Ji-min is in troubleIn the MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the 10th, JiHo (Jeong Hae-in) was portrayed as suffering after hearing the story of his son Eun-woo (Hian).JiHo, whose betrayed wound was staying deep in his heart, was drunk and went to Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).JiHo grumbled, Will Mr. Choi Jung-in leave us too?Choi Jung-in said it would not change but JiHo shook his head, saying I dont know.Choi Jung-in, who had a complicated idea, went home and then ran into Giseok (Kim Jun-han) and said, I betrayed him once, but I can meet him again.But can you trust me? The steer said, confident that he could believe.On the other hand, Choi Jung-in sat face to face with his friend and said, I can not clear up. I do not think I have forgotten yet. My brother believes me, but JiHo says he can not trust me.I think I was just in front of my eyes right now.

'Spring Night' Han Ji-min is in trouble

In the MBC drama "Spring Night," which was broadcast on the 10th, JiHo (Jeong Hae-in) was portrayed as suffering after hearing the story of his son Eun-woo (Hian).

JiHo, whose betrayed wound was staying deep in his heart, was drunk and went to Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min). JiHo grumbled, "Will Mr. Choi Jung-in leave us too?" Choi Jung-in said it would "not change" but JiHo shook his head, saying "I don't know."

Choi Jung-in, who had a complicated idea, went home and then ran into Giseok (Kim Jun-han) and said, "I betrayed him once, but I can meet him again. But can you trust me?" The steer said, confident that he could "believe."

On the other hand, Choi Jung-in sat face to face with his friend and said, "I can not clear up. I do not think I have forgotten yet." "My brother believes me, but JiHo says he can not trust me. I think I was just in front of my eyes right now. "