'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, Confessions on Gil Hae-yeon..."Jung Hae In, Is a Child."

Spring Night Han Ji-min Confessions the fact that Jung Hae In has a child in Gil Hae Yeon.MBC Tree Drama Spring Night broadcast on the 3rd featured a new model, Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), who is questioning Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In).Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) was angry at Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han)s coercive attitude to come to him.Song Young-joo said, I am worried that you will be eaten whether Kwon Ki-seok is Fuji or not. Lee Jung-in said firmly, I do not regret meeting Yoo Ji-Ho, whether or not I am cursed.Lee Jung-in said to Kwon Ki-seok, Do you want to squeeze my breath while meeting one person? He said, It is impossible to have Kwon Ki-seok of the world.Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) wondered about Yoo Ji-Ho, and Lee Seo-in (Lim Sung-eon) and Lee Jae-in (Jin Ju-kyung) kept their words.Shin Hyung-sun said, What is the problem with the man? And asked again, Do you have to eat your heart firmly?On the other hand, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) seemed to be more relaxed than before.Shin visited Lee Jung-in and questioned him about the secret of Yoo Ji-Ho; eventually Lee Jung-in said, In fact, I have a child (to Yoo Ji-Ho).Lee Jung-in said, I thought it was not me, but I like it so much. I am sorry.Lee Jung-in, who confided in the secret, said, I want my mother to meet once. I am a good person. Shin Hyung-sun was surprised that I am a good person, so I will feel good.

'Spring Night' Han Ji-min Confessions the fact that Jung Hae In has a child in Gil Hae Yeon.

MBC Tree Drama "Spring Night" broadcast on the 3rd featured a new model, Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon), who is questioning Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In).

Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) was angry at Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han)'s coercive attitude to come to him. Song Young-joo said, "I am worried that you will be eaten whether Kwon Ki-seok is Fuji or not." Lee Jung-in said firmly, "I do not regret meeting Yoo Ji-Ho, whether or not I am cursed." Lee Jung-in said to Kwon Ki-seok, "Do you want to squeeze my breath while meeting one person?" He said, "It is impossible to have Kwon Ki-seok of the world.

Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) wondered about Yoo Ji-Ho, and Lee Seo-in (Lim Sung-eon) and Lee Jae-in (Jin Ju-kyung) kept their words. Shin Hyung-sun said, "What is the problem with the man?" And asked again, "Do you have to eat your heart firmly?" On the other hand, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) seemed to be more relaxed than before.

Shin visited Lee Jung-in and questioned him about the secret of Yoo Ji-Ho; eventually Lee Jung-in said, "In fact, I have a child (to Yoo Ji-Ho)." Lee Jung-in said, "I thought it was not me, but I like it so much. I am sorry."

Lee Jung-in, who confided in the secret, said, "I want my mother to meet once. I am a good person." Shin Hyung-sun was surprised that "I am a good person, so I will feel good.